Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Wonder if her beg for a free lift to the airport worked. Expecting to see her and Kyla in the back of a limo tomorrow with the caption “Huge thank you to Clongrifting chauffeurs. Would have had to cancel the trip if it wasn’t for them 🥹 #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 42

CAA2020

Women afraid of protein supplements….. another stereotype from 20 years ago 😩😩😩 she’s a fucking joke!

• Haha
  • Heart
**This is a PSA to residents in the city of Alvor. We got a VIP in transit 📢**

Women of Portugal - lock up your pesky wanking behind the wheel sons!!

Fruit & Veg Vendors of Alvor - it's time to fight back against misinformation. Get your veggies out!!

Cafe owners of Alvor - Don't bother with the coffee. Stock up on the green wine

• Haha
  • Heart

Connie Mac

But wait for it.... she'll be on later saying why was she even worried about the flight, Cadhla was an absolute dream, settled the entire flight. She'll probably be in the cockpit with the pilot while mam throws wine down her neck.

• Haha
If the staff at the airport said that to her then why did she take offence over the old man saying she was Katie Taylor or something along those lines and made out he was a creep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Lads why is she making a point of getting her steps in this morning in the kitchen... if steps don't matter to her ???? a walking contradiction 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

coopdeloop

I really, really hate how she always emphasises how *slow* she runs. Her 5k was 33mins. That’s obviously not fast, but I bet it isn’t a million miles away from where some of her followers are, and is perfectly respectable. She always has to be better. Her life is just one big “greetings from Elevenerife!!!” postcard.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

coopdeloop

The way she always emphasises how *slow* she is, or in this case, “very lightly jogged”. Honestly, that must be so alienating for any of her followers who are considering taking up running. She just constantly belittles those around her.

Reactions: 40

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
My neighbour is a runner. Like a proper professional runner and he attends marathons all over Europe.
He comes home from work every day and goes for a run and I've never EVER seen him in that get up.
In fact if i did I'd take the piss out of him 🤣

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Hang on, didn’t she say she totally escaped the hormone crash post-birth? The first woman in history not to feel the effects of plummeting oestrogen and progesterone.
She can shut the fuck up about perimenopause. Telling women to stop scrolling for a good night’s sleep. Oh lord she has NO clue.

• Heart
This is the same one that headed off to Portugal for 3 days mid week last week and now complains about not wanting to work when everyone else is "off" !! I think she suffers from short....and long term memory loss!

Her life is so empty. Wakes up and does yoga and has a coffee. Walks Cowbell. Goes to the gym and maybe jiu jitsu a few times a week. Hands over baby a few times a week. Gets lashes and botox done. A few ads.

Honestly I'd be so depressed from the total lack of progress all the time. Her business is stagnated, her workouts aren't even progressive and look more like a novice faffing around the gym throwing a few weights around. Hands over baby to pretty much a stranger she shagged a year ago twice a week. The ads are so random and not synced up with any kind of plan or business strategy. Just whoever'll pay her a bit of cash to promote something.

It's all so empty and meaningless. She's clearly bored off her trolley and over-compensating on the "changed values", "just winging it through life it's all going great lol"

• Heart

Cossie

It’s like every Saturday evening if she has no plans and coddle is with her dad she’s itching to have a fight! Maybe she can’t have it out with him so trys to have fight with strangers to make herself feel better! Very sad 😞

Reactions: 39

Shanto

Anyone else hear her thanking her spray tan girl? "She only covers Swords, Malahide and Portmarnock"
We always knew she would never say the word Clongriffin, you absolute melt Shiv.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This is how I imagine Shiv thinks most women are, just aimlessly walking around in circles waiting for her to impart some of her groundbreaking wisdom to put us right. Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more condescending than “perimenopause doesn’t have to be as bad as they say,” and all we pathetic drama queens need to do is eat eggs, lift weights and sleep, now we’re apparently terrified of protein supplements too. Everything she puts out is zero effort, zero value, just getting any old shite out there for the sake of making “content.”

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
I'm 46 years old and perimenopausal and I'm a little easy to anger at the best of times. Who the hell is this mucky tramp to tell me what would help me? Her mothering instinct to baby Cocaine Crocodile is akin to the mothering skills of Rose West. She can't clean her teeth or her house. She can't wash her hair or her face. She does yoga with the grace of a crippled pot bellied pig and is to weight lifting what Stevie Wonder is to flying a plane but yet she thinks she can tell me about being perimenopausal?
Can't this intrepid world traveller bugger off and discover a new country to influence in?
I’m 45 and 12 weeks with my first baby!! I was thinking I was peri menopausal but no just having a miracle conception 😁 Anyway I would never seek out Shivs for advice on either aspect. Total fraud, having a baby doesn’t make you automatically any kind of expert, even those on Mumsnet( the preachy ones) will be giving that a hard swerve as well..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38