Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubz26

She has serious issues, she's going away for 3 days and will be with her daughter mother sister and niece and yet allshe's thinking about going for a run and the gym but she doesn't like the gym there..... my god!!!! It's 3 fucking days, relax and enjoy the time with ur family u absolute melt of a yoke! She would put yrs on ye! She really doesn't have a happy heathy mind at all the more I watch the more I actually feel sorry for her she could really do with abit of therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
What if…she posts some photos from breakfast looking absolutely delighted with herself and there’s a random man’s arm in the corner. Then tomorrow we’ll see a random bloke’s leg with the caption “Glasson dates are better 🥰” Then it transpires that Raisin is pregnant and that’s why Shiv is going to visit. But Raisin isn’t allowed to be the only sister with good news so once again it was a race against time to find a baby daddy. CAN YOU IMAGINE?! (Even as I type this as a joke, part of me thinks it’s also scarily plausible 😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jg86

VIP Member
The drink talk has really calmed down since she was questioned about her problematic relationship with alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
So Raisin has posted a reel showing Nia’s face (she’s adorable) on her private Insta and Shiv has gone and shared it on her obviously very public Insta. Even if Raisin was ok with this, surely a normal mother who is so concerned about her own daughter’s privacy would choose not to share someone else’s baby to so many people? And then she goes and follows this up with another pointless picture of her holding a giant love heart.

• Wow
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's a pt, trying to sell the furnace, she's at home with a baby a lot.
The absolute basic thing she could do is meal prep.
It's content, it can be used to sell the furnace and will give her something to do.

My nephew who is one of them pts she pissed all over last week, meal preps and posts it daily. Posts all the nutrition value and what have ya.
Easiest way to create content.

Shame her degree is in maths and not general cop on.

• Heart

Elliebellie1978

I'm 46 years old and perimenopausal and I'm a little easy to anger at the best of times. Who the hell is this mucky tramp to tell me what would help me? Her mothering instinct to baby Cocaine Crocodile is akin to the mothering skills of Rose West. She can't clean her teeth or her house. She can't wash her hair or her face. She does yoga with the grace of a crippled pot bellied pig and is to weight lifting what Stevie Wonder is to flying a plane but yet she thinks she can tell me about being perimenopausal?
Can't this intrepid world traveller bugger off and discover a new country to influence in?

• Heart
  • Haha

lmo89

I feel so sorry for her poor baby. The smug look on her face when she says she got kyla to sleep without the dummy tonight. Then corrected herself “actually i did put her to sleep with a dummy but she threw it out” and siobhans response to her 5 month old…”well if youre going to do that you cant have it” so she then “fell asleep without it” yes because she probably cried herself to sleep. She is just so cold.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

G+T

VIP Member
Raisin has a pair of oakleys so she wants a pair now too. Sounds about right. Raisin got pregnant so shiv decided she had to aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Shanto

Just looking at Sarah Catterson and Maria Gilbert's coaching programmes - both have apps, both post transformation pics, both are miles ahead of the Furnace imo. 😏
Fat Fighters on Little Britain is miles ahead of the Furnace tbh.....
OIP.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

CAA2020

“I don’t really care about steps” Jesus fucking SWEPT! the same one who showed her step count every fucking day while she was pregnant! And her saying that 10k steps is an arbitrary number!!!!!! we FUCKING know, everybody fucking knows! That chat was all the rage about 5 years ago... just like those 6/8/12 week challenges she was slating earlier in the week! She is so stuck in the past it’s ridiculous

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This has to be my favourite comment of all time on tattle 😂 what a year for you!
I actually just looked at it there and can't believe it has 87 likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you, yes last year was a big year for me 🫠
I'd love to share the whole story but doxxing and all that... let's just say I've an older sibling and my mother has long passed away so I can't even ask her wtf ?! How bloody inconvenient of her. But all is good.

In 50 years time I will still mark 2023 as the year Shiv announced her much longed for pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
The slow comment is very disheartening to any new runner. When I used to run I was super slow, I am heavy and just that’s how I was, never very speedy , I actually gave it up due to thinking I was so shit. Sorry now, very hard to get back into it.
She is nasty. If someone is exercising consistently, the speed and pace don’t matter, the heart benefits matter.
She has zero empathy for anyone and anyone’s situation

• Heart