Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually heartbreaking that her focus is on the alcohol she "missed out on" last year and not the excitement of her daughters first Christmas, like has there been any mention from her of presents of going to a santa visit or anything involving her daughter??
They went on a Santa visit but I agree with your sentiments - she's doesn't seem super excited about Christmas like she has in previous years.

She seems to be dreading it. She posted last week she is looking forward to January. She obviously realises no nights out.

Pathetic- she should be brimming with excitement having a child in the house.

Reactions: 23
They went on a Santa visit but I agree with your sentiments - she's doesn't seem super excited about Christmas like she has in previous years.

She seems to be dreading it. She posted last week she is looking forward to January. She obviously realises no nights out.

Pathetic- she should be brimming with excitement having a child in the house.
I'm never one to back Siverter but my baby was the same age as Coddle this time last year and Christmas was flat as a pancake in terms of excitement in our house. Baby hadn't a clue and only kind of half cared about lights and definitely didn't give a tit about presents... she is 4 months old or there abouts, she's still a slug (despite being the most advanced baby of all time). She's probably dreading it now cause she's realised she doesn't have the picture perfect day and will have to share Coddle with her dad with visitation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah, no in favour of Shiv at all but Xmas last year wasn't great with a 3ish month old 🤷🏻‍♀️

This year though 😍

And no I didn't give a tit about alcohol or nights out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
tit Show Shiv and Hot Mess Heg passive aggressively trying to outdo each other on Instagram stories is the pettiness I’m here for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
tit Show Shiv and Hot Mess Heg passive aggressively trying to outdo each other on Instagram stories is the pettiness I’m here for 😂
It’s like the two bridesmaids in the movie trying to out do each other with their speeches lol. Awaiting Shiv upping the ante with her next post!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like the two bridesmaids in the movie trying to out do each other with their speeches lol. Awaiting Shiv upping the ante with her next post!
Shivs thought she had played her best trump card by banging Ned and somehow managing to get knocked up first try.
Begarty will always have the last laugh though, as shivs sits in her villa, on her own licking rims and watching coco melon.

Reactions: 10
Missing out on so much (booze) last year? Not only is that comment so problematic in itself, but her BJJ comp was at the end of November and apparently she knew she was pregnant then. These photos were posted on Dec 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 24th and they’re still on her grid. So either she was just posing with those drinks for the photo, they were non-alcoholic, or she wasn’t missing out on anything at all.

View attachment 2623292
Good Jaysus the "style" and as for that lippy will someone do her a solid and duck it out with the bins, it's brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
''I'll save this to the baby highlight.' who...WHO in their right mind is going to her for baby advice. Ah jaysus lads, stop the world, I need to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you not go to her for baby advice? She has the most perfect baby in the world. Her delivery was a doddle, her baby sleeps through the night, and everything is a breeze. I can't think of anyone better to go to for advice on babies and motherhood.

Motherhood - completed it mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I work around Malahide and there’s only a few places that are decent and also buggy friendly in the village unless you count Avoca- (most of them are tiny so a buggy would be a challenge) I will keep my eyes peeled tattlers and report any sightings of her in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel here … bleeping desperate for a flex. Gourmet Food Parlour is the best she can do. hahahahahahaha
Omg Gourmet Food Parlour in Santry. How the mighty have fallen. Just gos to show that without an obligatory picture of Clapham Common or Bali she has no content.

Reactions: 12
Hegs has done sunrise yoga on the beach, followed by outdoor book club in the sun followed by a sea swim and a gratitude post about how amazing her life is .

I assume the radio silence from Shivvers this morning is because she is furiously pegging it to Portmarnock beach with her gifted yoga matt?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hegs has done sunrise yoga on the beach, followed by outdoor book club in the sun followed by a sea swim and a gratitude post about how amazing her life is .

I assume the radio silence from Shivvers this morning is because she is furiously pegging it to Portmarnock beach with her gifted yoga matt?! 😂
Currently stuck in the atrocious North Dublin commuter traffic on her commute to get a photo

#hardwork #commutingdifferently

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.