Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the type of young we did on Facebook in 2010 before we knew better. She hasn't moved past that.

That poor bride trying to get her husband to dance with her and it's posted all over social media.

Claire - if you're reading here - that's what I took away from that video - it might not be true but that is how it looks - and this one is not your friend for posting that.
I'd drive that phone down her throat. What a horrible thing to do to the bride and groom and guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find this so annoying & said something similar on another thread, not 1 of those people asked to be recorded & broadcast over her social media. Gowl.
They should be so grateful that SOH is sharing them on her profile....maybe they could be a influencer too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I'd love to hear the shite she comes out with talking to strangers. I'd say there is some amount of flexing about her friends James and Diren and she strikes me as an obnoxious loud "I'm all about the craic" type drinker that thinks they are deadly but are just an annoyance.

Reactions: 23
I'd love to hear the shite she comes out with talking to strangers. I'd say there is some amount of flexing about her friends James and Diren and she strikes me as an obnoxious loud "I'm all about the craic" type drinker that thinks they are deadly but are just an annoyance.
I'd say she spent the whole time telling everyone she's an influencer, how many followers she has, how many points she got in the leaving and acting with an air of superiority. They should be grateful they were sat with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say she spent the whole time telling everyone she's an influencer, how many followers she has, how many points she got in the leaving and acting with an air of superiority. They should be grateful they were sat with her.
You just know you’d be doing your best to steer clear of her at any social gathering. The ultimate dope.

Reactions: 18
It's so weird that she sets up the phone up record her asking Kylie if she missed her then reaches to press stop recording. What even is that??? Why do people do stupid contrived tit like that.

Reactions: 36
Yeah you get the impression she thinks she's doing them a huge favour by sharing them on her page. 😅😅
Definitely does. She said it was good to meet local influencers. Putting herself on a global insta famous made up pedestal.

She is a condescending asshole, Meghan Markles/ Joan Collins / Kate McCann mixture.

Reactions: 15
It's so weird that she sets up the phone up record her asking Kylie if she missed her then reaches to press stop recording. What even is that??? Why do people do stupid contrived tit like that.
Just came on to say it's so weird to set up the camera and press record and all the rest. Like what does she keep that look back on it... she must get some positive feedback for her to do it I find it strange tho.

Reactions: 12
You could easily clip that to look like less of a c.unt. but we get to see the fakeness of her turn on and off by it not being edited. Melt.

Reactions: 11
I find it so bizarre she is so keen to party whilst having a baby so young.. everyone deserves a good time but I also have a young baby and the last thing on my mind would be to leave him for a few days to get shitfaced at a wedding and go back to him hanging! Totally unfair on the child

Reactions: 33
You wouldn’t begrudge anyone the chance to enjoy themselves, particularly when the early stages of motherhood can be so challenging, but she’s taking the piss now. It’s like she’s on a mission to prove that nothing has changed for her. Two day sesh? No problem. Christmas Eve & NYE in the pub? No problem.

Whatever about this year when baby is young enough to be contained / held, she’ll be losing the plot next year when it won’t be possible or “cute” (disclaimer: I do not think it’s cute in any way!).

Reactions: 32
You wouldn’t begrudge anyone the chance to enjoy themselves, particularly when the early stages of motherhood can be so challenging, but she’s taking the piss now. It’s like she’s on a mission to prove that nothing has changed for her. Two day sesh? No problem. Christmas Eve & NYE in the pub? No problem.

Whatever about this year when baby is young enough to be contained / held, she’ll be losing the plot next year when it won’t be possible or “cute” (disclaimer: I do not think it’s cute in any way!).
She will have an au pair or nanny by than kept hidden no mention of help

Reactions: 8
Only caught up on her stories. She seemed to be peering over people's shoulders with her camera on day 2 and posting their private conversations. What an absolute clueless hole!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.