Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the jumpsuit. Aoibhe Devlin's style is the epitome of 50 year old divorcee meets Dynasty.

I think it ages Shiv, it'd be nice for a woman 20 years older than her.
Joan Collins was my initial reaction. But then it’s way better than the poly cling on outfits she usually wears. Wouldn’t say she looks nice rather better than usual.
---
Thinks she’s the most famous of them all. duck me I can’t with this idiot. Condescending twit.

Reactions: 22
Best outfit for a wedding I’ve seen her in yet, even the ‘push present’ shoes looked ok with it. She stayed true to form hanging out with the kids though, that girl from the valley is only 24, probably the only age group she can relate to😂
I just can’t get on board with the shoes, honestly they’re something an 2 year old would pick out 😁 and clear to see she’s feeling those extra Christmas pounds with the width of her leg stance in all the photos 😄 she’s like John Wayne

The groomsmen with the tequila bottles were clearly told not to give her any 😁😁 any she’s wearing the Whoop in the cheers boomerang…. Didn’t put it in the underwear in the end 😄😄 they mustn’t have offered her enough sponsorship 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Her life is such a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s mad that she thinks a hungover selfie is good content. Most people grow out of that at about 19/20. She must think people look at that and go “awk Siobhan is mad craic isn’t she!? Drinks like a fish”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does Laura Bennet always look like she’s going to snatch a child 😂😂.

She reminds me of one of the characters from the the witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She pops up a bit when Siobhan is in Ireland. She's part of a group that Siobhan knows from college I think?? Do you remember she went to Carton House with them when she was pregnant?

It looks like Laura and Claire became friendly.

Reactions: 7
Why does Laura Bennet always look like she’s going to snatch a child 😂😂.

She reminds me of one of the characters from the the witches 😂
Haha I didn't want to say anything since she's not an influencer, but she's looking quite rough recently? Used to think she was very pretty but last few pics Shiv has shared, not so much? Maybe she's as bad with the drink as our Slob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I didn't want to say anything since she's not an influencer, but she's looking quite rough recently? Used to think she was very pretty but last few pics Shiv has shared, not so much? Maybe she's as bad with the drink as our Slob.
Meh peanut isn’t one either and he’s peanut by association 😂. Alls fair.. if Laura dosnt want to be mentioned then she will have to have that awks convo with shiv about not posting pics of them together.

Me thinks she wants to be in the influencer circle jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Shiv looks great in the jumpsuit, better than any other wedding guest getup we've seen her in. It's a pity you can't polish a turd though and it's clear that nothing has changed and it was just a massive drinkfest to her that'll continue now into Day Two and another sorry excuse to make an absolute tit of herself under the guise of "craic".

Reactions: 13
Meh peanut isn’t one either and he’s peanut by association 😂. Alls fair.. if Laura dosnt want to be mentioned then she will have to have that awks convo with shiv about not posting pics of them together.

Me thinks she wants to be in the influencer circle jerk.
The time for that convo was when a shitfaced, wet crotched Shivvers posted on her stories that Laura was helping her smuggle an excessive amount of wine on board as carry on for their flight home from Paris. And captioned it "when your friend is the pilot" with LB in the background in her pilots uniform, who had also been drinking all day (I assume she wasn't *actually* flying, only uniformed up to get the jump seat, but Shivvers made her look dangerous & unprofessional)
---
She pops up a bit when Siobhan is in Ireland. She's part of a group that Siobhan knows from college I think?? Do you remember she went to Carton House with them when she was pregnant?

It looks like Laura and Claire became friendly.
I had to laugh at her "friendsmas" post.

8 shots of the same singular night out with her *sisters* school friends, and then 2 of a night/day out at the Westbury with LB and her 1 remaining uni friend, that is now somehow mates with LB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get on board with the shoes, honestly they’re something an 2 year old would pick out 😁 and clear to see she’s feeling those extra Christmas pounds with the width of her leg stance in all the photos 😄 she’s like John Wayne

The groomsmen with the tequila bottles were clearly told not to give her any 😁😁 any she’s wearing the Whoop in the cheers boomerang…. Didn’t put it in the underwear in the end 😄😄 they mustn’t have offered her enough sponsorship 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Her life is such a joke
Same with the shoes. They look like toddlers wear for dressing up

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Siobhan O'Hagan #63 Gifted Joan Collins jumpsuit for wedding in Slingo, get your Shiv cards ready for NYE bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did Laura and her F1 fella break up? I think it was mentioned on here previously?
I know her fella from home and he's in Florida for Christmas, no sign of her in his page for quite a while so I assume it's over

Thread title suggestion: SOH #63
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Stop pretending you live in Malahide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I was wondering why she’s been going on about this wedding like it’s the social event of the year, if Ireland did the Met Gala… but it’s literally because it’s all she’s got isn’t it?
I’ve seen brides make less of a fuss than Shiv is making of being a guest

Reactions: 19
Jumpsuit was lovely on her i thought - but why bother with a spray tan for that tho, i mean it was only her face neckhands and feet that werent covered by it+

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.