Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where it’s due, she took time out from the session to call her daughter. I’m sure Clonmel appreciated it.

IMG_7818.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That day 2 dress is even worse than Day 1.

Looks like something the mother of the bride would wear. Or a gold digger might wear to the funeral of her rich husband.

Those cheap gifted plastic looking shoes she's wobbling around in already are going to cut the feet off her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a total spanner, twirling around in a horrible old woman's dress trying to balance in her cheap ass looking Mantra heels & as soon as it's uploaded she's probably checking to see if Ned/JS/Dirat has viewed it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's a total spanner, twirling around in a horrible old woman's dress trying to balance in her cheap ass looking Mantra heels & as soon as it's uploaded she's probably checking to see if Ned/JS/Dirat has viewed it yet.
Haha definitely. In Shivs mind with that crews standing on the hierarchy

a view = a like

Reactions: 9
did she really bring the selfie light to a wedding with her? Tell us again how filters are so bad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
As the iconic Tiffany Pollard said… old maiden shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many people at that wedding read Tattle? If my friend or relative was being tagged in an influencers stories I would definitely find out a little bit about them.

I would imagine that every time she mentions Ned or co-parenting there's probably a few sniggers or side eyes. I would say they are probably laughing at her knowing what an absolute gobshite she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, it is a beautiful dress and I can think of plenty who can pull that look off. But shivs is just an ungraceful giant. The bride and groom made a swift change on choice of seats in the story 🤣 clearly to avoid the glare of that light.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How many people at that wedding read Tattle? If my friend or relative was being tagged in an influencers stories I would definitely find out a little bit about them.

I would imagine that every time she mentions Ned or co-parenting there's probably a few sniggers or side eyes. I would say they are probably laughing at her knowing what an absolute gobshite she is.
I found myself half way through that Gayle's Facebook earlier. Her insta may be private but linking to your Facebook isn't the brightest. The dangers of being tagged by an unliked insta influencer at a random wedding.

Soz Gayle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm 'in & around' the area where's she's having the #Sligomadbishsesh / attending a wedding .... I was thinking I could smell something bad earlier. Betcha she didn't even shower of her #gifted spray tan, or actually even showered before it. At this stage there's bound to be some pong off her. Her hoovering the sweat into her ginger minge earlier on with the hairdryer drinking Margs✌ #whywouldntyou🥳💃

Reactions: 5
Wedding guests all singing/ dancing. No one has a phone in their hands

Shivs there recording. Idiot.

Reactions: 31

This
I HATE people recording on a night out and that’s just with actual friends.
This idiot recording the wedding party and posting to 150k people. I would be raging. People drunk and dancing and having no choice over who sees them.
She is so desperate, will be on a downer now this is over, a long. Lonely January awaits for the single mam

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Attention all tattlers, before leaving the house tonight to celebrate the new year with friends and family....remember to check that you have your
1) Keys 2) Phone....3) massive selfie floodlight

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even the table she’s at at the wedding had to be the best. Just like Bali and London were the best, until they weren’t. Same for having no kids, but now have the best sleeping baby in the whole world.

IMG_7823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I find this so annoying & said something similar on another thread, not 1 of those people asked to be recorded & broadcast over her social media. Gowl.

Reactions: 28
It's the type of young we did on Facebook in 2010 before we knew better. She hasn't moved past that.

That poor bride trying to get her husband to dance with her and it's posted all over social media.

Claire - if you're reading here - that's what I took away from that video - it might not be true but that is how it looks - and this one is not your friend for posting that.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.