Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also couldn’t throw the child back at her quick enough today he really sticks to the wed/ sat arrangement rigidly. I’d say he was waiting on the door step
Thought that.

And she was locked posting stories at 2am this morning knowing she'd to drive home and mind the child alone....not to worry, dirty Superman's then straight to the pub for the cure *with* the child.

ILL lEaVe a LiNk tO tHe FuRnACe hErE

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys Maybe 2024 will be the making of her

😂😂

Happy NYE all you beautiful people. I’m hoping 2024 is the making of y’all 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So James Smith is going to be a Dad…. Shivs will be fuming it wasn’t her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She can't even comment pretending to know before the Internet did 😔 she'll still make out she invented having babies when he makes a post, throw in a comment about Bali and BJJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So James Smith is going to be a Dad…. Shivs will be fuming it wasn’t her
Makes sense now!
He did a Q&A the other day & someone asked setting about never having children and he answered by how cool it'd be to have your history and lineage existing for years after you're gone... wondered why he'd changed his tune so much

Reactions: 20
Joking aside, cos obviously she’ll be absolutely seething, I fear for what her reaction will be and who might suffer as a result. She’s clearly not feeling her best or most confident self, so could potentially spiral with the news. Poor Ned and Baby C.

Reactions: 6
Joking aside, cos obviously she’ll be absolutely seething, I fear for what her reaction will be and who might suffer as a result. She’s clearly not feeling her best or most confident self, so could potentially spiral with the news. Poor Ned and Baby C.
She'll be raging she went to bed at half 8 and missed the initial announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh she'll claim he copied her now because she invented changing your mind !!
I was just coming on to say this. She'll claim she was the one to normalise changing your mind when it comes to having a family. She'll say she is overwhelmed by the amount of people in her DMs including James to say she inspired them to see you can change your mind. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Glad the news is finally out 😅 So happy for you James 🥹 And for you too Tay, or whatever your name is 😅” as she’s stomping around the house fuming and wondering if there’s still a shot with Diren.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.