Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hahayaya

Yeah but #epiphany #manifestation

By the way James Smith also made up some story and said he changed his life because of drugs!! Shiv basically took a few psychedelics in Bali and manifested herself to be a single mom living under the flight path in Clongriffin.

A solid outcome.
,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you win

Reactions: 3

instaknobs

VIP Member
Yea she used to boast ‘we’re never alone - her dad is here all day everyday.’ But his own version of paternity leave had to finish at some point. Now he probably wants the access that comes with co-parenting and she’s realising she legally has to agree with another person’s opinion. Not her strong point.
In the latest podcast or on a story recently, she said that her and Ned are self employed and don’t get maternity leave. She also said “we go to post natal groups” but that we could be, and probably is her and Coddy.

instaknobs

VIP Member
I’m not being mean but she’s obviously got one of those magic mirrors because she’s a very average looking girl. Deluded is the right word. I find it hard to believe any fella would be interested in her. If she had a great personality and was really relatable or down to earth it would be different but she is none of those things. EVERYTHING has to be a flex. She HAS to be better than 99% of the population. Shes BETTER than other girls. Extra. Loves Formula one- she’s SO COOL- she tries so hard to be one of the lads- it’s embarrassing. Her life is embarrassing. Telling everyone about a “holiday romance” in her professional work/ client emails - she’s like a 12 yr old who got their first shift and has to tell anyone who will listen. As for the bizarre bunny boiler Instagram post where she clearly set out to LIE (a very carefully crafted lie by omission) to her followers- pretending she was in a couple with the “we can’t believe we are going to have a baby” post…. What the actual fuck like???
Loves Formula one-

Lads, that explains why she completed BF and FF little Cuan.

CAA2020

i hate any colour of shoe with black tights. Boots are a different story. Coloured boots are fine with black tights, but shoes with black tights should be black shoes. Just a weird thing I have. I just can’t cope with it.
I’m with you on this! My granny definitely would rock a coloured shoe with thick black tights 😂 It doesn’t help that the gold shoes look like flippers too!
---
View attachment 2606973
---
Just looking at Neds page and he was in Bali the same time as her, is it possible they had a thing going then?
No

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Maybe she’s in one of the government cost rentals that looks like the basic furniture they come with and it looks like the 2 bed duplex’s also would make sense she was picking up the keys!!
Would her earnings be less that 66k a year ?? They way she spends money I don't think so. Also, she's said in the past that she owns property?? ( could be another spoof, who knows)

Attachments