Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
It won't take long for some1 to figure out where she is, then SOH will revert to type try and get out infront of it and spin the narrative

Reactions: 3

whocarez

VIP Member
Where?! Lol I’m dying to get one
They are nice I have had one for 4 years, if you haven't had one think about which one you want I have the barista express it's v manual, il be upgrading it soon and I'l be buying a more automatic bean to cup one.

Reactions: 2

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Sorry if it has already been posted, I'm a few pages behind. But just saw the news that a young man and GAA player from Tyrone passed away 2 days after arriving in Australia last week. So tragic!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
How old is her baby? Something feels off about not feeding her overnight and just sticking the soother in. And did you notice the sign when she said “now she’s awake more so now I have to eugh play with her more” 😬 poor baby 😔
Without getting all Mumsnet/my baby is better than your baby, I was blessed with 2 that slept through from about 6-8wks, sometimes they'd grumble a little in the middle of the night but once tucked in or stroked they'd doze back off because they weren't hungry, just a little unsettled. I didn't begrudge the playing with them more once they were awake though... :rolleyes:

instaknobs

VIP Member
I think she's talking about BJJ training. When I was injured I still went in to watch others train. You can still learn loads.

If she or the baby is sick though she should stay away. Have we learned nothing from going through a pandemic? Well, no, I guess she didn't!
She is the oracle tho, knows everything. Completed it mate

Thenosyyoke

Btw we're all assuming Ned is playing ball. Do and of us know if he's doing his putting the effort in?

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Ohh is Ned in the Wolf's Lair... he better be careful hes not hog tied to the bed (least the mirror is clean )

• Haha

Tellyawhat

Do we know where she moved to out to? Swords to be near Mammy and Daddy? I wonder will she still trek into town for Crossfit at Perpetua?

Reactions: 1