Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stephen Bartlett is a millionaire Siobhan and has a very good and informative podcast which is what you’ll never have Siobhan. I like his podcasts and love how deep they go

Reactions: 5

hahayaya

The one buck & she's banged up,... now that's Supervalu!!🤪🤪🤪

That Supervalu ad is shocking...so I'll prepared, she's so awkward on camera..she was happy to post that ad, tells you her attitude towards her work...sloppy at best, arrogant at worst!

She clearly didn't get a gig with dunnes after all her shopping there over summer!
At least she's marking everything as ad now, and own brand, unlike some! Rosana Davison hasnt put ad on anything recently

Reactions: 5

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s explicitly said she’s buying (nor renting), but hinted enough at buying. She’ll do some fumbled story how people seem to have got their wires crossed assuming she’s bought.
Seems she cheated on her usual brow place, no freebies Shiv?
To be fair when we rented in Aus the real estate were prone to saying - “you can come collect your keys now” whereas if some one was buying I’d refer to the house “settlement/settling?”

Reactions: 4

itsme89

Shiv could start nasal breathing doing regular tasks before she attempts to do it while jogging walking quickly. Her mouth is always hanging open.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for her with the way she’s behaved. Also think it’s gas that she trekked up to the mountains in those atrocious boots-her new style is something to behold- when the baby is 12 weeks old would a quick visit to arnotts or BT’s not suffice?
It was free though 😅

• Haha