Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Jesus I never seen a grown
Who is the second meal for? I'd say she shovells both down. I hate this QVC persona she gets when doing ads, sure why wouldn't you lol
She makes it for lunch and leaves the second plate sitting there for dinner 😂

Means she only needs to set and clear the table once #flex when you know you know

Reactions: 3

Shanto

Surely you mean a minimum deposit? Not Max of 30%.
PCP deals are based on deposits, min is 0% max is 30% of the car price. There's a monthly payment across 3years then you can buy the car outright, hand it back or get another one.... the deposit is a roll of the dice whether you lose it depending on the depreciation rate of the car etc. I

Reactions: 3

Connie Mac

It truly is a mad mad situation.

Still cringing at Shiv assuming she was invited to his family gathering, getting ready for it and being told it was only the baby invited. Mortified for her.

The Christening will be very awkward in that context.
I've missed this, please tell me what happened.

Reactions: 2

overgrammers

VIP Member
Yeah there’s no way she’s breastfeeding regularly as she wouldn’t have been able to be away from baby as much as she has been this early on.

Not judging at all but it’s a fact that those early weeks are intense and all baby will do to help establish your supply is feed feed feed.
She said she’s combination feeding

I had this pump,it fits in your bra, very discreet, can pump on the go cause its wire free, she has some wire hanging out of her that my elvie pump 100% did not have! But without the wire would we know she was pumping? DJ Carey also had a wire 🤣🤣🤣
There is a wired version of the pump as well.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Where the fuck is she gettin the money?! Throwing a few grand away a month to rent a shithole on Pearse Street-a cold, sterile apartment that isn’t remotely cosy. Now a brand new car. She’d sicken your shite!
Ya where in God's name has she this sorta money like CONSISTENTLY?? WTF??