Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

athcushla

She’s breastfeeding on demand … surely any father would realise the child is tethered to the mother while said child is breastfed or am I missing something 🤔

I didn't realise she didn't let her go. 😱This is going to get very messy I think.

She has a very difficult personality. An absolute nightmare to co parent with. I hope Ned has his legal research done.
ng
---
Unless they’ve been together and lived together a year with 3 months of them cohabiting with the baby in the picture, he’s not even her guardian legally. Solely the mother is so no automatic rights in that instance and she holds all the cards.

But Ned is her father. He has every right to spend time with her.
Look I wouldn't be happy with someone taking my 4 week old out either but he is as much her parent as Shiv is. She chose this path. These are the consequences
year

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ShaSha1234

Oh if she's anything like Aoibhe Devlin (and in attitude she 100% is) Caddyshack will be the best child to have flown ever, sat quietly reading Shakespeare the entire time and the airplane staff said they were the best children in the world, they also got up to help serve the drinks and sell some duty free, no one has ever flown as well as her two children, not even grown adults, or the actual pilots of the plane.

Siobhan will be exactly the same
Caddy shack 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Can someone who follows him - tell us what he is posting ? I agree nothing about him since security

Last edited:

Sheppy88

off track now but does anyone have any people they could recommend not the furnace for online coaching/ nutrition? follow a few online but they're big money and don't know if they're worth it
Shape up with Sharry is very good. Good app and actually stays in touch not generic messages

Jellybb

VIP Member
I only started following her again and I hate to be the dope to ask but is she definitely now with the guy who knocked her up?

• Haha

IceScream

I know they do these sponsorship type deals with rugby players etc but never seen an influencer gifted a car by a dealership. Could be wrong! It would sicken me to death if she were given a car.
Waxperts Ellen had a free Skoda for a long time

Reactions: 1

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Is she shopping or is she fishing for a collab with Next? I feel a bit sad for her if her friends didn't get her baby grows in every size for the first few months!

Roman

Portugal will be interesting. Will Darragh keep to himself or engross himself in family activities!

Every now and then I'll think Siobhan isn't that bad and then she'll do something outrageously obnoxious ie. The birth story
Is he definitely going?

Thenosyyoke

I recall her saying she's pumping. It's possible to freeze a large amount and plan nights out that way.