Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBnosey

It's her, there was a second plate though.

Makes me wonder - its weird for her to stand up and take a photo like that on front of company that she respects. Was Ned even there, or is the second plate for the secret Au-Pair/housemate?
Maybe Laura the pilot friend

Reactions: 4

Connie Mac

Posting about drink again tonight and that it's her first glass of red. Wonder if Ned has the wee one
I could be wrong but I thought I seen Ned in the reflection of the wine glass. I've absolutely no idea how to post it here...

• Wow

surlook

VIP Member
I honestly think it would have been rude not to invite him to the wedding. The alternative is that they would just ring him to come pick the baby up once Shiv is too drunk or the baby is too cranky. Like a hired babysitter. That would be weird.

Shiv mostly likely got a plus one on her invite.

professional_athlete

Can someone please make note of these last couple of pages of Ned getting the slaggings he deserves when the blow ins come back and say he is only ever put on a pedestal (still the greatest dad of all time though)

Nico93

She has a limited company, she's not a sole trader so she's probably paying high taxes in the company on the car.
Limited companies pay less tax. The corporate tax rate is 12.5%. Sole traders are the most tax inefficient structures. She knows what she’s doing. The car is company property, it’s not given to her as an employee of the limited company.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Yeah so the company leases the car, and gets a deduction for the lease payments based on the co2 emissions. So actually buying a brand new car makes more sense cause the deduction is higher. And I suspect whatever salary she takes is less than the standard rate cut off point, so she only pays tax at the lowest rate. Everything else stays in the company.
---

You can likely still report the company, but at the end of the day even if she had 500k of expenses claimed she wasn’t entitled to, that’s 62.5k in corporate tax. Revenue aren’t gonna audit soh for 60k when they could be auditing Facebook for 60 mil. It’s worth nothing to them.
Smaller companies and individuals are definitely audited at random. Even my father was audited once and he was part retired at that point and working a very regular job.

Itsluluirl

Hungover and watching engagement videos at 6.30 am with a crying baby. (The only hashtags on the video are literally "Disney" and "Proposal" related.)

You alright Shiv ? Expected when you moved home to be close to your family (chase Ned) he would have proposed by now right?

Wondering why no one wants a relationship with you? It's you.

Piece of advice. Change your attitude. Don't try and luckbox your way and take the easy route into a relationship by getting pregnant with someone who fits all the criteria of a person mentally balanced people would not want to be in a relationship with.
In fairness I've seen that video a few times Perez Hilton and Joanne McNally shared it along with others

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
I did apologise for it being boring 😂😂 in fairness it will hopefully stop the onslaught of those people who seem to think she has no money. She definitely has money, but also she’s definitely doing some crafty accounting with her expenses. I say fair fucks to her tbh 😂
Ah your grand, I was just being smart😂

bipbapbop22

This is why you buy 0-3 months and not up to one month baby grows I didn’t buy any up ton1 month they were all 0-3 and 3-6 months but she obviously didn’t know that it’s common sense after all 🙄The hospital told me that on one of my appointments they gave me a sheet with a list for hospital bag
---

Why didn’t the dope buy 0-3 months as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---

It’s not up to her friends to be buying her baby grows in every size she should of known baby’s grows at a rapid rate and to buy bigger sizes
As someone that doesn’t have kids, I’d probably have done the same… ok I’m reality would have bought maybe 3 newborn baby grows and the rest would have been 0 - 3 months. Thank God Ned is in the picture as I reckon he’ll end up holding the baby when she starts to crawl and walk
---
slid out 10 days over. Has she said how big Heartface was born?
Think she said the birth story was in her highlights… off for a nosey now

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Maybe she's trying for another and wants to keep being the best most strongest pregnancy guru ever? She's been out on the town a bit lately.

Lads of Dublin "wrap up your Mickeys"
There should be a LadsofDublin like LovinDublin, listing Tang, 3FE etc where the predator goes, warning them to keep it wrapped. It, the rubber witch is lurking.