Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do newborn especially first couple of weeks to ensure weight gain not have to be fed every couple of hours or even wake them up to feed them until they get longer stretches out of breastfeeding or the bottle but she got 6 hours sleep 😴 with a week old baby what!!! Please correct if wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do newborn especially first couple of weeks to ensure weight gain not have to be fed every couple of hours or even wake them up to feed them until they get longer stretches out of breastfeeding or the bottle but she got 6 hours sleep 😴 with a week old baby what!!! Please correct if wrong
Twice in 2 weeks the baby has slept for a decent stretch and she's come on claiming to have cracked it.

As someone whose had 4, let me tell you it's embarrassingly naive and typical of her arrogance. Occasionally very newborn babies sleep for long stretches, but she'd want to be some dope to think 2 weeks in this is the start of "getting her life back" 😂

Unless Kayley is newborning differently of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah, this is how I seen it too.

I don't have kids, do you need to be locked up in the house and have a curfew if you have a baby? Is being out past a certain time seeing as irresponsible, genuine question.
Please no one come at me for being mumsnet I'm simply answering this question 🤣

Personally when mine were babies I would of hit the ground running in terms of distinguishing between night and day.
Get them up in the morning, washed dressed head out and about. Evening was wind down time and preparing for bed.
So I wouldn't be having a newborn up out of the pram stimulating them at 8pm outdoors.

First and last mumsnetty thing I'll say I promise xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just her saying that baby Cadillac was away for 2 hours yesterday made my heart hurt a bit, I must be going soft but I can’t imagine how hard it would be giving a newborn over. I’m obviously hoping baby went with her dad and not a family of seagulls!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Mumnet types can duck off. I don't want to read about best practice parenting here. A 6 hour sleep throwaway comment is nothing. Lets hold fire for the real tit please.

When baby goes back on full caf 3FE all will be grand again, back to rarely sleeping

Iganony doesn't seem to be working anymore 😕 any other way of viewing her stories 🙄 I am blocked with ages 🙄

Reactions: 6
Mumnet types can duck off. I don't want to read about best practice parenting here. A 6 hour sleep throwaway comment is nothing. Lets hold fire for the real tit please.

When baby goes back on full caf 3FE all will be grand again, back to rarely sleeping
It's a handful of posts in direct response to her last stories bragging about cracking sleeping two weeks in. Calm the duck down.

Reactions: 48
Baby Crumpet out for her visit with Daddy Ned. So it begins….
I actually felt really sad for her when I read this. Co parenting with no relationship must be incredibly difficult. I can’t imagine being without my one/two week old baby at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh guys … I hope we are all going to get on this week when we’re talking about Shiv and baby Kodáline.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Baby Kaleidoscope having a few cans down by the canal, no worries. Everyone needs to calm down. Babies first Sunday Sesh, why wouldn't ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I actually felt really sad for her when I read this. Co parenting with no relationship must be incredibly difficult. I can’t imagine being without my one/two week old baby at this stage
Telling that she said "Kayley went out on her own", not "Kayley went out with her Dad" .

Reactions: 21
Baby Kaleidoscope having a few cans down by the canal, no worries. Everyone needs to calm down. Babies first Sunday Sesh, why wouldn't ya.
First Sunday sesh at the canal, bloody brilliant.

Being a mom is hard, sure, being a decent person is hard too. She was revolting before the donkey came to visit the Virgin Mary. What isn't hard to understand is she is a twit. All of the years of her preaching her 'Choices" are better than everyone else and she doesn't follow the norm are all biting her in her MP Lycra ass.

I AM HERE FOR IT.

Loving all the names for Special K.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The birth story details on her stories. Ive a feeling this thread wont last the day after seeing them...... Lord jesus thats my Monday ruined after reading that sh1t3

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The birth story details on her stories. Ive a feeling this thread wont last the day after seeing them...... Lord jesus thats my Monday ruined after reading that sh1t3
Yep...never one to admit vulnerability is siobhan 🙄 #birthingdifferently

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unbelievable with the self praise!!

Pain management? Built for this, hold the epi.
Gel? One dose mate, keep it for the others.
Breathing techniques? Black belt in sounds of the Serengeti pal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.