Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, little bit of tea anseo. Just spotted Fr. Ned driving down Pearse St. Isn't he only after getting a personalised licence plate.
Kylemore was in her carseat. Forward facing, on page 10 of War and Peace.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
She's transporting me back to 2018 with this 3FE obsession. They serve that coffee everywhere! Someone remind her it's not something unique to grand canal dock.

Reactions: 17
She's transporting me back to 2018 with this 3FE obsession. They serve that coffee everywhere! Someone remind her it's not something unique to grand canal dock.
Theyve been on the go in Dublin nearly 15 years. I don't get why she still thinks it's a flex to grab a coffee there , out of all the great coffee places in Dublin. She's such an embarrassing try hard.

Reactions: 26
Anyone notice that iganony is now called something else? I wonder do they try and shut these type of websites down every so often

Reactions: 9
She posts "what a morning" so you'd expect as a lovely accompanying picture of the sun or some park but nope it's the big Brown Thomas building as the backdrop. Such a badge chaser

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once only sperm donor😂😂…I love when the lols come back into this thread….goodbye snowflakes, hello banter🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Do ya think Ned can watch F1 anymore or does he have PTSD and thinks back to that night? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone notice that iganony is now called something else? I wonder do they try and shut these type of websites down every so often
kylie didn’t know how to pronounce Iganony so they changed it to insanony. That or there was a boat with that name 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Self care and all that but would you not be more interested in soaking all the joy of the first week of little baby Kornelius and being sooooo happy rather than worrying about your fitness performance? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Self care and all that but would you not be more interested in soaking all the joy of the first week of little baby Kornelius and being sooooo happy rather than worrying about your fitness performance? 🤔
She's drawing our attention to her stress levels, like she's some bleeping martyr for having a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just waiting for all the throwbacks to start again now that things have settled down and reality has set in. “I know I said I was happy in Bali but I wasn’t. Now I’m really happy. I know I said I was happy in London but I wasn’t. Now I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. Soooo happy 🥹🥹”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's drawing our attention to her stress levels, like she's some bleeping martyr for having a baby.
1st Irish influencer to have a baby. Well maybe the strongest influencer to have a baby.
---
She slaughtered Nespresso in a previous life?
'Brown water' if I remember rightly.
Yea she did. Same breath as never wanting kids and choosing happiness by not reproducing.
Proof she will change her values for freebies, Sperm included.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys, little bit of tea anseo. Just spotted Fr. Ned driving down Pearse St. Isn't he only after getting a personalised licence plate.
Kylemore was in her carseat. Forward facing, on page 10 of War and Peace.
Kylemore 🤣🤣🤣🤣 take the rest of the day off, your work here is done 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.