Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to point out she has confirmed she was exactly 10 days overdue on August 24th. We therefore predicted her due date to the exact day. To the exact bleeping day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_2023-09-04-09-39-52-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-04-09-38-57-75_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Other mothers need 2 gels, Not me!!!! 500 points in the leaving.
I KNEW they were impressed with my pain management. Bet they didnt say that, its just assuming.
God she sounds like she was birthing a calf

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Ah yeah, I simply breathed baby Colcannon into this world. It was a breeze 🤷‍♀️ fast forward 1 year from now and we might get the real "It was so tough and I was ripped from end to end" story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Childbirth just like getting a bikini wax….Today is gonna be wild on here! Think I’m gonna have to pull a sickie from work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She is some dose. How she wrote that and thought to herself "yeah, people will love this. I'm so relatable". WHY does she think its a flex to say shite like that. She's built different.🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Of course you only used gas and air 🙄 duck off now Siobhan comparing the pain to a bikini wax. Knew she would be one of them that went on like her birth was good I mean my birth was good but I wouldn’t make it my business to tell people that but I guess I’m no champion cause I got the epidural 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So much to say about those posts but her language has changed so much around Darragh.

"Her dad" seems far removed from the days of giving him books to tell him how to massage her perineum!

I know people will say we are reading to much into it but Shiv has been so sly and careful when selecting phrasing around Darragh so far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here we go with the questionnaire 🥴🥴 give me strength. She hasn’t had a hormone drop ??? Totally forgot you’re shiv, your not like us all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She has to be without a shadow of a doubt the most insufferable human that ever lived. "Childbirth is easy, don't know what you were all complaining about. Even got a sandwich on the way I was that chilled"

Her MO for the next few months will be to target every single mother out there who has struggled in the aftermath for no reason at all just to be a prick of a person. And make no mistake Shiv will be having the same struggles behind the scenes but will never show it as she gets a sick kick out of acting superior.

I fully expect her in a years time to be shitting on Ned like he is nothing and subtly bragging she got what she needed from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Cried when singing Dermo to her...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ah stop Siobhan some of us have work to do today haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So much to say about those posts but her language has changed so much around Darragh.

"Her dad" seems far removed from the days of giving him books to tell him how to massage her perineum!

I know people will say we are reading to much into it but Shiv has been so sly and careful when selecting phrasing around Darragh so far
Agree with you. She successfully spun a narrative that they were with each other using very subtle phrasing.

As time goes on it will be much more difficult to push that narrative and eventually she will have to come out with - "We were never together - we were co-parenting from the start. Don't know where you got that idea from"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG there's a Dunnes stores bag in the latest story? Has Shiv turned a corner of modesty?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.