Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t show baby Koala until the Indo publish the big birth story. Part of the contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can’t show baby Koala until the Indo publish the big birth story. Part of the contract.
More alcohol jokes 🥴 sounds awful but is baby Kylemore a way to keep her on the straight and narrow? She can’t go 24 hours without mentioning drinking!

Reactions: 13
Why the fk is she outdoors down the canal full of ppl having a drink at 8 pm at night with her week old baby?!?!? Or am I missing something, is she insinuating the baby is drinking but I think she's actually talking about alcohol!

Im not a mother but this seems absolutely ridiculous to me or am I overreacting 😂

Also I absolutely love how people have started calling lil baby Karate random K names 😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the fk is she outdoors down the canal full of ppl having a drink at 8 pm at night with her week old baby?!?!? Or am I missing something, is she insinuating the baby is drinking but I think she's actually talking about alcohol!

Im not a mother but this seems absolutely ridiculous to me or am I overreacting 😂

Also I absolutely love how people have started calling lil baby Karate random K names 😂😂👌
she’s an idiot that’s why. Before the come at me police get on their high horse, yes she can go out with a new born, I’m talking in general. She’s an idiot.

also someone has taken that photo. Maybe it’s Neds turn to have Special K for a few days. This mamma has 10 pages of the Sun to get through.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These posts with the big bleeping heart over the babies head is getting ridiculous. Why bother posting at all?! It's cringe as duck

Reactions: 45
As soon as a sponsorship comes along where the post will look better if the baby's face is shown, K-Cup will have her debut.
When Kodak sponsor her and she says, My baby is named Che9wjbqdhw but its pronounced Kodak, what a coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

How dare you?? I have been drinking by the canal with my 3 for years late and night and its doing them no harm.
The alcohol shaming on this thread is something else. Yup da canals. Yup the Pearse St.

Little Kandice will become street smart in this environment. She will be able to stomp to Tesco's and grab Siobhan's cans and smokes for her in a few years. Its called Shivs motherhood life lessons.

**just jk - you are not overreacting. Shes a dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I’m with you, I’m all for a good time but at this stage I’d watch to be completely alert to meet the needs of my newborn. I’d happily take her to sit at the canal in the lovely weather but I’d rather a coffee, it’s strange to me she is desperate to share she is drinking, again!

Reactions: 10
I’m with you, I’m all for a good time but at this stage I’d watch to be completely alert to meet the needs of my newborn. I’d happily take her to sit at the canal in the lovely weather but I’d rather a coffee, it’s strange to me she is desperate to share she is drinking, again!
Siobhan has an alcohol problem. This is not new unfortunately.

What I find odd is that she has obviously been pulled up on it, yet she seems determined to prove she has no alcohol problem by ehhhh.......drinking as quickly as she can get back to it.

I do not follow anyone who posts about alcohol as much as she does.

Also on the topic of free unused gadgets. The free Google Pixel phone she got. Went to the event invited by Google, took one picture with it and flexed about her iphone being superior then threw it to the side. Entitled dose. No wonder no decent fella would have her in a relationship - she thinks the world owes her everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I don’t have kids, from my own observations, would you not have your family to see your baby rather than walking down the shops and around the canal? More strangers would have seen baby Corinthian than fam/friends which I find really odd… I know “friends” is in quotes but Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t have kids, from my own observations, would you not have your family to see your baby rather than walking down the shops and around the canal? More strangers would have seen baby Corinthian than fam/friends which I find really odd… I know “friends” is in quotes but Jesus.
It’s so sad that she actually doesn’t seem to have any friends and it looks like her family have washed their hands of her. Parenting is so bloody hard - it’s a dangerous time to be alone because you can have really bad post natal depression and be suicidal ( l was unfortunately 🥺)and not even realise it and she’s wandering around grand canal dock and Pearse street alone. 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm going to presume ( am I giving too much credit ?!) that she wasn't actually drinking at the canal and posted it as a joke. Because it was sunny and people drink at the canal etc etc.

Har har har look at me, I can still have the craic, I'm funny af har har har.

Her jokes are almost as bad as her dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s so sad that she actually doesn’t seem to have any friends and it looks like her family have washed their hands of her. Parenting is so bloody hard - it’s a dangerous time to be alone because you can have really bad post natal depression and be suicidal ( l was unfortunately 🥺)and not even realise it and she’s wandering around grand canal dock and Pearse street alone. 😳
I think part of it is that it seems odd because she doesn't have a partner. If she had a partner going for a walk with the baby would be seen as lovely, sure its nice to get fresh air and a bit of exercise. I don't follow a ton of influencers but I can't think of one that has been single since day 1 with a baby(siobhan always living differently!)? It's really unusual and I think that's why it seems so jarring? At this point you'd be snuggled up with baby while dad brings you food and drinks and you coo over baby together, do babys firsts together, you share the joy together. Friends and family would drop in but their lives don't stop because you have a baby, only the babys mum and dad's lives do. Siobhan doesn't have that so it is bound to lonely and most of the things she will do will alone. It's not what I choose but she wanted a challenge and she has it.

Reactions: 13
I yhinj she means shes just breastfed her n thinks its funny like her having a few drinks on the canal

Reactions: 26
I yhinj she means shes just breastfed her n thinks its funny like her having a few drinks on the canal
Yeah, this is how I seen it too.

I don't have kids, do you need to be locked up in the house and have a curfew if you have a baby? Is being out past a certain time seeing as irresponsible, genuine question.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.