Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
Genuine question, if you started seeing or had slept with, and had then starting seeing a guy, would the fact that he was about to become a father for the first time with a different girl put you off him?
I mean, I think I would be a bit apprehensive about our prospects? Hardly an ideal start to a romance

Reactions: 37
What a nice way to refer to becoming a mother 😳😲
Exactly what I'd expect from her. Resentful - the child's fault that everyone is having a good time except her. That will be a theme in the kids upbringing.

That child can expect to here phrases such as "if it wasn't for you" "before you came along" "I should have never gave up .... for you" "I don't have a minute because of you". And thats without the alcohol.

Children don't forget. Children know when they are not wanted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TereseG

She bought that laptop through her business. She’s going to sell the old one and pocket the cash. She does that will all her tech items. Revenue doesn’t do any checks to make sure you hold onto the company items for a certain period. It’s another way of getting money out of the Oven without paying tax on it. She’ll also get a Vat refund on any item. Win win 🤷‍♀️.

Remember when she was preaching about how unmaterialistic she was and bought that RIDICULOUS black Guicci backpack! I wonder did she sell that aswell as we haven’t seen it in a while. Imagine her stomping around Pearse street with that yoke on your back! Walking target for all the youth of the area……. 🎯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

whocarez

VIP Member
I think she wanted to get pregnant, not to have a baby 🤪
I'd like a baby.. That stays a baby, no pregnancy no giving birth, no toddler or teen years just them first few weeks of pure baby forever.

I realise I can't have that so I got a dog 😂

• Haha

IceScream

I don’t think my comments are “mental”

She is pushing her body to the limit in the gym while pregnant…
She posts to the public almost daily that she misses alcohol
She can’t maintain her own hygiene
she can’t keep a press or a fridge stocked with food
she has zero support - motherhood is a jolt for women with a full time partner and helpful family, she is alone
she won’t take advice from anyone

At what point does she demonstrate that she can even adult, never mind parent

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Wtf!! Even with a brand new very expensive laptop she had to be nostalgic about something. She's unhinged.
God I remember being a teenager and thinking I would study better if I went to easons and got a new refil pad and pens 😂😂.

My guess the new laptop is her way of saying if I get this I’ll work harder on the business. 😂😂

she really never grew up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

trainer93

Oh lads, she got Empowered Mama on her pod talking about Lifting during Pregnancy

..unhingedddd 🤣

• Haha

starburstttt

The blend and go post. Absolutely mortified. Would you not wait until you have something to put in it and figure out instructions. Absolute air head. She grates on me 🙈🙈🙈🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

Purpilt91

VIP Member
That podcast was unbearable to listen to! It’s basically Shiv trying to get validation for her crazy exercise regime! 🙄 Emma barely gets a word in and when she does, Shiv cuts her off just to hear the sound of her own voice! So obvious she wanted to get her on to set the record straight and how her way is the ‘correct’ way!!

• Heart
  • Sick

kata420

Chatty Member
He made sure his arm didn’t feature at all

what’s with the random shoe under the table aswell? And we can all sleep now we’ve seen the pram that matches her hair

dip shit.
The ‘we’ is absolutely mortifying. Scarlet for her. He wants as little to do with her as possible. It’s the most fucked up situation and she’s parading him around anyway like they’re together 🥴

Seriously? Because someone goes out for breakfast while a match they likely have no interest in is on it means they hate women?
No it's moreso that she has a behavioural trend of pushing up men's teams and men's sports achievements but never women.

And example being - She is always on about the Dublin mens team. She would never miss a match etc when in Dublin, but when the ladies were going for 5 in a row - there was never a mention of it.

• Heart