Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
He will in his hole look for custody, this is getting a bit mad now with the far fetched comments.
She’ll have the baby, struggle privately and will only share the good bits but she’ll raise the child grand with some input from Ned and his family. She’ll cope grand, worse than her are managing motherhood. I’m not a fan of hers but some comments are mental here 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

CAA2020

Very telling - the horrendously passive aggressive response to Empowered Mama V her ‘pick me’ vibes to Olima! She is SUCH a loser 🫣

• Heart

aefterglow

You know what, I have this recurring thought while witnessing the trainwreck. She really could let this be the making of her - put more effort in the fitness content for pre- and post-natal stuff, shared struggles of trying to make friends in your 30s, even some jokey - but helpful - content about learning basic "adulting" skills when you've been a basically living your gap year for a decade (like a cooking series or something). Hell, I bet even Ned would be happy to feature more if she was more genuine about the situation - yeah, this happened, now we're trying to navigate this as mates. I bet a lot of people would be drawn to the authenticity and she could revamp her social presence, and probably attract some good people along the way in real life.
I guess the revelation I had was that truly, it's up to you to own your circumstances and even when life throws you a curveball, you can turn it into something great if you let go of your ego and notions regarding how your life was supposed to turn out. Life lessons with Siobhan indeed.

• Heart

Cantkeephermouthshut

I'm going with the 8th of August. Definitely somewhere around the second week. I'm sure she'll tell us the due date eventually or that the baby was a week last etc.
✨ 8/8 ✨ She'll go on to say how 8 is the luckiest number for her, she saw it in her breathwork hallucinaton and call the child ocht

• Haha
Reactions: 49

TereseG

View attachment 2342349

Honestly I have never seen someone to constantly bang on about something like this you swear she was to play in that all Ireland final the way she goes on about it! No one cares!!! 12 years Siobhan 12 years you have been banging on. Give it a bleeding rest. Hope Kerry win now 😂

I always find this such a weird thing to ‘regret’. Didn’t one of her grand parents pass away while she was away on holiday years ago and she didn’t come back for the funeral and got loads of grief online about it. I think her Dad responded to some of the criticism. If you were to regret one thing would it not be something serious like missing a funeral?

• Wow
Reactions: 49

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Honestly never known anyone to wish their life away like this one. She’s never just happy in the present with what she has. When she was in Bali she couldn’t wait to get home to Dublin, then she couldn’t wait to get back to Bali. When it’s winter she wants it to be summer. When it’s summer she can’t wait for Christmas. When it’s Christmas she can’t wait for January. Now she’s pregnant she can’t wait for the baby to be born. When the baby is born it will be “can’t wait to see them walking, talking etc.” Now randomly mentioning LA for pissing goats cheese balls??? Tell me you’re utterly miserable without telling me you’re utterly miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Eggs&bacon

She really organised and recorded a whole podcast to address everything we’ve said here.

Her tone was “fake nice & desperate. Her voice is hoarse AF.
Her demeanour was nervous bc she knew she could be found out to be thick by EM at any moment.

My fave point was shiv saying xyz about “abs” and EM says “yeah the rectus abdominis” and shiv jumps in over the top “oh yeah I KNOW, was just keeping it simple for everyone”. She was so terrified of anyone thinking EM might be smarter than her the whole time. CRINGE.

She needs to do more breathwork or something.
We are really rattling her for her to go out & do this. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Jg86

VIP Member
Needs to concentrate but eyes darting all over
Please fuck off. Just do another exercise.
She's due very soon and she continues to stress her body out. Continues to mention how she can feel stress on her pelvic floor.
I'm convinced she is trying to trigger a premature birth.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

shorty33

What did she say to him that night to let him think that it was ok? Cos I am sure it would have been discussed (even if briefly) before the deed got done.

Did she lie to him to trick him? ‘It’s cool, I’m on the pill’… if so, that’s abhorrent. I can’t believe she’s openly admitting that she was trying to get herself pregnant.

I actually do feel very sorry for Ned. He seems like a nice guy and he has been stitched up bad. Ultimately it will the child that will suffer from her selfishness but Ned really got shafted too. It should be a crime.
I think you are giving men too much credit here. In my experience between myself and my friends, most (not all) guys don’t bother asking about contraception and will definitely attempt to have sex without using a condom. And some don’t even bother carrying, then get pissed off when they’re told no! Not sure if it’s a generational thing but most of my friends would agree (30s). I do think the younger generations are more health conscious.

I also have some guy friends who say they would always carry condoms and always ask but I also have others who admit that if they get “caught in the moment” they wouldn’t even bother asking.

Shiv’s my age group and no doubt knows this. Ned probably didn’t even bother asking, that’s partly why he’s had to stick around with the biggest regret of his life. Perfect for Shiv as she didn’t have to lie.

She’s been quite open on the podcasts about not being on contraception. She probably picked that particular Grand Prix as she knew it co-ordinated with her ovulation days, knew she couldn’t get the morning after pill. If it wasn’t gonna be Ned, it was someone else. Wrong place & wrong time for little Neddy!

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I think Neds mam lives down the country. Just aswell!

I hear you though, Shiv is posting a serious amount of throwbacks in bikinis etc and she is telling herself Ned will come running when she is back in shape and they will be the perfect little family. She will absolutely go mental with the gym post birth when she gets the chance. .
This may be controversial, but she was never that hot to begin with. Now before I continue: I am not body shaming anybody, I am not in perfect shape myself. Just pointing out something, considering this IS her full time job.

So as I said, she was never that hot to begin with. She has a very NORMAL body. Many women who work full time jobs have the same if not better shape than her. Many mums who prioritise their bodies have the same if not better body than her.

She is an Instagram influencer. Look around. Many fitness influencers have absolutely INSANE bodies. Because it’s their full time job and their profession.

Shiv does the bare minimum to get by in this field. Sometimes she’ll “shred,” and by that I mean restrict badly for a while and get quite lean. But it’s never consistent.

She’s fortunate that she’s got petite ankles and wrists - as that always makes her limbs look leaner.

But all up, she is not up to standard with the other Instagram fitness influencers and instahuns. Even with nothing to do all day, she couldn’t master that. Lazy bitch.

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
We're well overdue a new thread and the winner is another long one...

Congratulations @dothprotesttoomuch

Full title: Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that before knocking up this clown 🤡

Shiv back from a lonely babymoon with a some rent a mates, whilst still doing punishment workouts whilst dressed like a wrestler!

Jesus Swept! 🧹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

facingthemoon

The skincare podcast episode, my eyebrows hit my hairline when at 37mins 58 ish seconds Shiv says ‘I remember you begging me to come over for a facial so that you’d have company because it was so quiet’
I’d be fecking raging if I was Corinna, could she not have said something like I loved coming over to get a facial.
Gobsmacked !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Carow

If she stays around Pearse Street her kids gonna be one of them feral scrotes who goes in a pack robbing bikes with an angle grinder and attacking tourists/people. She will be a desperate parent and pass on awful behaviours. I also view Siobhan as an entitled scamming scrotes.

It's also terrible place to raise a kid🤦
I’m sorry but that’s such a sweeping statement. I’ve lived in GDC for the last 16 years and reared 3 kids here and I can assure you my kids aren’t feral scrotes. I sent them to school outside the area so maybe that had a part to play in it. I’m also a single parent with a full time job and no entitlement to benefits so you can’t tar everyone from an area with the same brush.
Have you experience raising kids in the area to be able to say it’s a terrible area to raise kids? At the end of the day I believe it’s how you raise your kids not where you raise them that plays a major part in how they turn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 45