Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
And going to try to find a Jersey the day of the match. FUCK OFF!
Fairweather fan doesn't even cover this dose

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
I just want to interrupt the excitement of Shiv getting tickets today for some never seen before Ned footage.

FB_IMG_1690722553630.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She got a ticket. Stop the world I wanna get off
Not just a ticket - "tickets"

Panic over we can all rest easy. All those fans who followed for years and go to league games can stay at home.

Tbh, one of the most sickening thing for me about All Ireland day - it's always been this way. The connected people and well healed corporate folks seem to get handed tickets whilst real fans are engaged in a massive struggle to source something.

I hope she goes into labour in the middle of Dorset street.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I read thread 33 to see the Tomorrowland trip in real (tattle) time.

Has she reposted this gem from last year yet ?

Screenshot_2023-07-23-10-18-18-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Editing to add this one too lol

Screenshot_2023-07-23-10-24-23-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Eggs&bacon

Why is she STILL spending so much time in the higher cardio zones?!

“I thought I was taking it handy and still got a high strain”

YES SHIV, YOUR BODY IS FUCKED. It’s exhausted because you’re trying to be a pick me & show off every time you exercise. You’re growing a baby. You heart is struggling to keep up with demands even when you’re “taking it handy” cop the fuck on you stupid cunt!!! Added to that, all the other stress markers which are obvs high are adding to your strain or do you not take that into consideration with your punishment workouts?

This bint uses a whoop but sees the metrics as unsolicited advice to be ignored. Fuck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

kata420

Chatty Member
Imagine thinking you’re on the same level as a CrossFit champ and Olympian medalist. What has Siobhán ever achieved? A blue belt in BJJ and a bodybuilding competition once years ago? Sit the fuck back down you fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

overgrammers

VIP Member
Why does everything sound so Braggy with her?
She went public because she was low risk?
Yeah I was high risk and guess what, they tailor your care for that. Going private would’ve made shag all difference.

Reactions: 41
I had my first child at 18 on my own as the sperm donor didn’t stick around😂 i cried every night for the last month or so because I was so apprehensive and terrified about the labour/and being responsible for another human forever. I’m now a mother of 3 children in their 20’s and by Christ was it hard. Worked hard, bought my own house, they all went to college etc. But I had an extremely supportive family, I just don’t think she has that and I don’t think she realises just how bloody hard it’ll be, yea there’s amazing wonderful times but one thing it’s not is easy🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Nico93

my favourite question she asks herself is “can I do the furnace just for the mindset and nutrition” because sorry WHO is asking that? Who signs up to a programme when they have their own exercise regime that works? And if it doesn’t work why would you continue it and ignore the one that comes with your “programme”? And if it does work you probably have a fair knowledge of calories in/calories out already? I know the question isn’t from a real person but honestly if someone came to me and said they joined that programme just for “nutrition and mindset” you’d be able to knock me over with a feather

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“And after I invented weight training for women, I discovered a land far far away, children. And I did name this magical place, Bali. You might have heard of it?”

IMG_4983.jpeg

• Haha

Eggs&bacon

In the first minute she says “I had my course, I was training lots & lots of women but I didn’t ever want kids, so I didn’t pay that much attention to it”
Holy Christ
---
ETA. “After i got pregnant I started googling things. To remind myself”

okay. So the course was worthless then?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

bangers

The SPF Sibh is for everyday use. Not just days the sun is scorching you insufferable fool!

Be careful you don’t rub it on your perineum 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

CAA2020

A pal of mine just spotted Ned in traffic on the N4 so it really was a hit and run visit 😅😅😅

• Haha