Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And 5
---
“Educate women to make informed decisions”

Just like her business has evolved so have women. In 2023 we are now educated and not at home procreating and keeping house. A lot has “evolved” since 1970. Only This ape seems to be stuck in the past.
It really annoys me the way she always says "educating women". It's just so patronising. Why can't she say something like "sharing information/knowledge" (even though it's shite she's spouting rather than actual useful information)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She is a walking one way ticket to Post Natal depression. And thats with a straightforward labour and birth. God forbid she has complications. Believe me ive been there😔
I’ve been there, planned baba & loving husband, great support network.

But circumstances like grief, moving country, moving around while we purchased our own house etc really knocked me for six along with sleep deprivation & constantly screaming newborn.

She gets a bad rap on here, some of it justified, some a little too far (just my opinion), but I genuine hope this is the making of her & there is no PND. It’s such a dark & scary place.

• Heart
  • Haha

HelloAgain123

Why does everything sound so Braggy with her?
She went public because she was low risk?
Yeah I was high risk and guess what, they tailor your care for that. Going private would’ve made shag all difference.
It’s also bullshit that she’s supposedly low risk as geriatric pregnancies are considered high risk.
She can’t just admit that she decided not to fork out for private

nemo_89

Just makes me lol thinking about before I had my baby that I thought going for strolls with him in the pram was going to be a lovely affair......news flash was he hated the thing and my peaceful walks turned into me stomping about with an empty pram, while trying to hold my 9lb newborn ...all the while trying to get home asap. Think I tried it twice and then gave up and only walked with a carrier until he was older. Most of my friends with babies were the same......she's in for a shock. Not to mention when they refuse to sleep anywhere but your arms 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Begs has gone on a surprise trip to NZ organised by her hun with a bun bf, and all of her mates. Watch Shivs now start declaring how she loves her life, manifested a ONS and a tiny upstairs flat, on her own. No other place she would rather be. All directed at begs and the absolute jealousy Shivs will really be feeling. JS had the balls to say he was missing his mates, Dirat and the knobs went to Ibiza, and he is a complete tool too.

Would be far to below for Shivvers to admit she is jealous of them. She is living the absolute life in her unitard, on her couch, reading the stickers on the appliances for the 10000000th time whilst she waits for tescos to deliver, after discovering Braxton hicks. The OG of pregnancy this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

instaknobs

VIP Member
She really thought she was so clever with this. She thought Slimming World was adhering to biblical food laws or something 😭😭 glad someone corrected her.
As with everything in her life she is lazy and half arsed. A quick google search to see why they call it a syn would have explained everything to her. Amazing how she can google “ I’m grand lifting excessive weights over head in pregnancy” but not something she wants to post about. In her defence maybe syn explanation was on page 11.
If she wasn’t too busy trying to call other systems out and her making herself feel superior yet again, she could have looked a bit less of a dickhead. But here we are.
EM can suck it too. Crept up this goats ass quick enough. Gross.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kilty0964

She's deleting comments on that furnace post! Slimming world is evolving after criticism and feedback you say Shiv? It's almost as if a successful business is required to do so to remain relevant and successful - you could learn a lot from that approach! Engagement on her furnace posts are shocking for the following it has and given the "hundreds" of women that reach out specifically to moan about slimming world 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

itsme89

Are we all just skipping over the fact that she said vanderpump rules is the only exciting thing happening in her life right now.
Did she forget she’s up the duff and about to have a child!

• Haha
  • Wow

leahcimm123

VIP Member
The company that gave her the blender reshared her story and put on it something like ‘make sure you turn it on🤣’ but they’ve since deleted it!

• Haha
  • Wow

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
If they are together, the blonde is another fool! A vain narcissistic jack the lad who impregnated another woman and is about to become a dad in complicated circumstances is such a catch
Not to stir the pot… but why is she another fool? The only Mistake I’ve seen Ned make is ever meeting Siobhan 😂.

He’s a normal lad, who works out, runs his own business. Donated his time to charities (badly) and enjoys riding his motorbike 😂. Simple guy- He dosnt seem like he’s overly complicated or craves the drama - he could have started using Siobhan to build his business. But he hasn’t once had her promote the business or him.

Before Siobhan did anyone know of Ned online? So I don’t get why this new blonde girl is another fool in all this…. By her own account of the night and the lead up to the night, Siobhan is a predator and a fool who thought a guy who got her pregnant from a one night stand would automatically be dating her.

Also from a male, If i had his body I’d be vain as fuck too and showing it off all the time - hell I’d never wear clothes again 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

instaknobs

VIP Member
I couldn’t care less how people live their life, single, couple, same sex, but own it. Own your life and don’t shit on everyone else’s choice of living because it’s different to yours, and secretly what you want. But you are a giant thunder cunt and to actually be honest, maybe even vulnerable is too below you and your giant ego.

you = shivs

If she came out and showed some vulnerability and just said Lads, shit this stage is a struggle etc rather than pretending life is magical and peachy I might follow her.

I would say she’s made her bed she can lie in it. But we all know that she doesn’t make her bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thenosyyoke

My fave point was shiv saying xyz about “abs” and EM says “yeah the rectus abdominis” and shiv jumps in over the top “oh yeah I KNOW, was just keeping it simple for everyone”. She was so terrified of anyone thinking EM might be smarter than her the whole time. CRINGE.
Are they not both dopes here? I mean we all know what f**king abs mean, why get technical about it? And then Shiv falls into the trap...

Two clowns.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Being alone doesn’t automatically mean unhappy though. It’s her choice & she has to live with it. These threads while entertaining can be really old fashioned when it comes to sex & relationships.
I agree with this but she is pretending to be in a relationship. She has never corrected any podcast host who referred to him as her partner. I'd have so much respect for her if she came out at the start and told the truth. This was/was not an accident but I'm happy and we are going to do our best to coparent.

It's a modern dynamic that people find themselves in and it's ok. Just don't make it out to be something it's not. She's getting found out spectacularly.

CAA2020

Yeah it's an echo chamber amongst dipshits. All the people in that group have major issues from following their stories. Becca Gillen, Kikifit, Sinead Heg amongst others all have frequent health problems/anxieties.

The cause is very clearly (to me anyway) the stress of living the way they do. Trying to keep up a fairytale pretence. Trying to live with being a liar.
---

We got all the receipts for her shithousery on Tattle aswell🤣
I saw that Becca Gillen one is shilling ‘functional breathing’ courses…. Excuse my stupidity, I didn’t get 500 points in my Leaving Cert, but is all breathing not functional!? Like it’s function is to keep you alive no?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she not going to buy her own car like with the money she’s throwing out the window on rent would she not think a car would be a priority given she will have a new born
For what she's paying in rent she could have a lovely car and lovely apartment in Lucan or Swords. She's a daft auld bint.

Worst of all She doesn't even live in Grand Canal Dock like she pretends !! She lives a kilometre away in a kip of an area off Pearse Street.

She's spent by my calculation about 25/28 grand on rent since February (Inc deposit)

Everyone: 😱
Shiv: Yolo - 3FE, Nutbutter, Perpetua - I'm so happy✌

• Wow
  • Haha