Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheppy88

Why does she never have food in the house and why does she always wear crop tops with leggings while pregnant???!! No further questions at this time

• Haha
Reactions: 73

shiv55

Took one for the team and listened to the post with ED.

The topic of perennial massage comes up and getting your partner to do it. Quite intimate 🤢

Slobbers follows up with oh I didn’t tell Darragh directly I just said you read the book hahhahaha.
It’s at 32.20 in. Implying it was even a possibility with your partner is a stretch but with your estranged ONS ….. a perennial massage !!!!!

WTF

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“Ned, Ned, wake up. I know it’s only been 4 hours, but I think I’m pregnant. Let’s go meet my family for Brunch to celebrate.”

IMG_5101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Took one for the team and listened to the post with ED.

The topic of perennial massage comes up and getting your partner to do it. Quite intimate 🤢

Slobbers follows up with oh I didn’t tell Darragh directly I just said you read the book hahhahaha.
It’s at 32.20 in. Implying it was even a possibility with your partner is a stretch but with your estranged ONS ….. a perennial massage !!!!!

WTF
I was with my kids father since I was 15. We were nearly 20 years together when our first was born.

Never. And I cannot stress this enough. Nevvvvveerrrrr did I ask for him to massage my taint. Not for child birth and not for fun 😊

Darragh only went over there today because of what was clearly a contractual obligation in exchange for a free baby car seat.

And she wants one hundred thousand people to believe they are at the stage of intimacy where he's even suggestible to rubbing oil in adjacent to the hole where she shoves her tampons in and the one where she's actually meant to shove them?!

Like he probably doesn't even know her middle name. When is she going to drop this nonsense?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Next thread title nomination…all credit to @generalb@stard, bringing back this suggestion from the last thread because it is just👌🏻

“RIP Living Differently 2016-2023”

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She'll be doing throwbacks to it in a few years' time saying her only regret was timing her pregnancy so that she was still preggo for the final 🙄

I'd say she's fuming she can't have a drink today!
First thing she said when she got a ticket was whether she could stand in the pub. First tag of the match was at the pub.

She doesn't love the Dublin team, she loves the sesh on all Ireland final day.

There's something really wrong in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

stardust2022

IMG_6810.jpeg

She's seriously not still banging on about this. What a complete gobshite. She's so emotionally immature.
Honestly I have never seen someone to constantly bang on about something like this you swear she was to play in that all Ireland final the way she goes on about it! No one cares!!! 12 years Siobhan 12 years you have been banging on. Give it a bleeding rest. Hope Kerry win now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

KarenK93

I kind of hate the Slimming World shite she does be spouting. Has she ever done it? I lost ten stone on it about eight years ago and kept it off. It’s not a perfect plan but it gave me guidance on more accessible healthier eating at a time when I really needed structure with food. Much more than her spreadsheet ever would.

It’s akin to her harping on about never having children. And look at her now, up the duff with the first guy that sniffed at her in a decade. Why would I consider her opinions anymore after she’s shown to chop and change her values at the drop of a hat?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Elodie74

I don’t fly business class because I’m so thin and flexible that I was advised to fly economy.

I was low risk and went private because I fancied peace and quiet and my own en suite. On later babies it was mainly cos if I’m getting a break from my own kids I’m damned if I’m spending in on a ward getting woken up every 2 seconds by other people's kids. I’ll be watching trash TV and eating chocolates in peace thank you very much and pulling the blinds and sleeping when the baby sleeps. Usual caveat that public care is great in Ireland applies. I just find it funny that she’s trying to turn going public into a flex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I listened to that podcast on high speed and it was dreadful. I learned the square root of fuck all from it, one speaking over the other. Siobhan knows everything, really no concern given for the baby. It was all about what she was comfortable with, what suited her and some cheap shot at the HSE website that said don't lift over 16kgs. I assume that is relation to your normal woman who might try and lift the large water bottles in the office type of scenario. The HSE obviously have to give broad, general advice given their role, they can't give specific advice for every woman in Ireland. She's such a strange woman, so obnoxious and clearly knows everything - didn't let the guest finish one sentence. 0 out of 5.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

cupoftae1992

His Audi she's popping the car seat into anyways. Seen them at lunchtime filming when I was grabbing a coffee. Talk about the most awkward "couple"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51