Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her workouts are giving me anxiety. All it takes is one wrong move. If I was a betting woman I’d say her baby will be under 7lbs not that it matters. She’s carrying quite small

Reactions: 13
Her workouts are giving me anxiety. All it takes is one wrong move. If I was a betting woman I’d say her baby will be under 7lbs not that it matters. She’s carrying quite small
She said herself last week she hit herself on the nose, surely that’s the wake up call she needs. I bet she’s the subject of many of the fitness huns group chats saying she’s overdoing it.

Someone else called it and I think they’re right, I think she’s hoping Ned steps in with his pre and post natal training and gives her some attention. Or offers to train her in his gym for the remainder of her pregnancy.

It would fit with her narrative as she could pretend they’re living together and travelling to the gym together.

Reactions: 23
Spotify
I wonder will her reviews ratings be hit and lowered because she had shiv on
---

Also her doctor would be able to give her a good indication of what weight the baby is … my sister is due July and was told the baby was over 5 and a half pounds a few weeks ago… shiv is small enough too…
[/QUOTE
Spotify
I wonder will her reviews ratings be hit and lowered because she had shiv on
---

Also her doctor would be able to give her a good indication of what weight the baby is … my sister is due July and was told the baby was over 5 and a half pounds a few weeks ago… shiv is small enough too…
The bump measuring etc in the third trimester is to make sure baby is growing along their curve...the weight estimates are notoriously hard to accurately estimate and more often times then not wrong (I'm a midwife, hollaaaa). I was teeny tiny at the end and my baby came out a 9lb bruiser (but no surprise , me and his dad are most tall, and dad is about 6ft wide too, cause ya know, we're not like other people 😂)

Reactions: 2
This comment has irked me the most "She became sceptical of people in Bali because they took advantage of vulnerable people"

The gall of Shiv to say that having had coffee delivered by bike numerous times in Bali and bragging about it being so cheap. She paid no more than 2 quid all in with just a single coffee. Justifying that they should be grateful for the work.

That is exploitation - people in glass houses and all that.
---

That is exactly it! The scanning eyes always.
everything she knocks and says she doesn’t like is exactly everything she does.
Over exercises to compensate for tit eating. She did hastily add in the pod cast she’s never made herself sick after binging. Which is also probably a lie
Exploits cheap labour. I’ve not seen her have a cleaner anywhere but bali.
The only thing she is better at is being Elevenerife in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
everything she knocks and says she doesn’t like is exactly everything she does.
Over exercises to compensate for tit eating. She did hastily add in the pod cast she’s never made herself sick after binging. Which is also probably a lie
Exploits cheap labour. I’ve not seen her have a cleaner anywhere but bali.
The only thing she is better at is being Elevenerife in everything.

I wonder if her blood shot eye from vomiting was pregnancy sickness or back to her food issues, ties in with the over exercising

Reactions: 10
She’s selling the Dermott Kennedy ticket cause she can’t walk or stand in a field yet can lift a barbell above her head, deadlift, squat.

I’m certain she bought tickets for her and Ned and he’s turned her down again, I’m sure it was 2 tickets on the screen when she posted it when she booked them. She could get a taxi and take a camping chair if she was that keen to see him.

Reactions: 49
She’s selling the Dermott Kennedy ticket cause she can’t walk or stand in a field yet can lift a barbell above her head, deadlift, squat.

I’m certain she bought tickets for her and Ned and he’s turned her down again, I’m sure it was 2 tickets on the screen when she posted it when she booked them. She could get a taxi and take a camping chair if she was that keen to see him.
Yeah it was definitely 2 tickets!

Reactions: 17

God if she wasn’t such a bleep you’d feel sorry. But she is and she will enjoy another lonely night in the apartment watching Vanderpump rules… if anyone can recall when she said she can’t read fiction because she dosnt see the point in that or reality tv 😂. Another example of her being a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 32
God if she wasn’t such a bleep you’d feel sorry. But she is and she will enjoy another lonely night in the apartment watching Vanderpump rules… if anyone can recall when she said she can’t read fiction because she dosnt see the point in that or reality tv 😂. Another example of her being a bleep
Every aspect of her life, everything she has said, all her values that she was so regimental about, all her shades at people in relationships and with kids are online forever and can literally be debunked in an instant.

She's an utter dope, probably the biggest clown show on Instagram.

Reactions: 24
It's been a real problem in Dublin. People brought in to help with the kids under the guise of learning English and suddenly the role is expanded to a 7 day a week job including ironing, cooking, cleaning for the adults of the house aswell. The families are aware that these people have nowhere to go with the accomodation shortage.

Absolutely bleeping disgusts me. I know one girl who was paid 125 a week and she was made mind the kids and clean a 3 story house for an AL Stewardess (National Airline) who treated her like a dog. It was actually the stewardesses mother who demanded an end to it.
heartbreaking. how anyone could treat another human like that is beyond me

Reactions: 6
I know we see alot on insta and it's telling she doesn't but part of me hopes she has a good support system around her for when the baby comes. She's someone PND could easily sneak up on.

Reactions: 18
I actually can't with this one 😠 her workouts during pregnancy are frightening. Anyone who's not been pregnant or into fitness during pregnancy Check out Gemma Athkinson- how she reduces and changes her workouts, slow steady movement & stretching. Siobhan is a lesson on how not to workout and the people commenting and supporting this under her videos obviously haven't a clue. There is one thing about shaking the stigma of you can't work out and be healthy during pregnancy, that's not what she's doing. burpees and press ups during pregnancy is a massive no no! When i saw her doing box jumps i nearly died!!! It is truly shocking and quite disturbing to watch. Every midwife told me during pregnancy you'll know when to stop working out, your body will tell you. You start to feel a pull and strain. Seeing her sweat and seeing her heart rate i am truly shocked someone would be so careless to share this with close friends never mind on social media. You're endangering yourself for injury and endangering baby. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she'll end up in a&e and kept in with preeclampsia! I actually can't believe what were all watching!

• Sad
Reactions: 55
I actually can't with this one 😠 her workouts during pregnancy are frightening. Anyone who's not been pregnant or into fitness during pregnancy Check out Gemma Athkinson- how she reduces and changes her workouts, slow steady movement & stretching. Siobhan is a lesson on how not to workout and the people commenting and supporting this under her videos obviously haven't a clue. There is one thing about shaking the stigma of you can't work out and be healthy during pregnancy, that's not what she's doing. burpees and press ups during pregnancy is a massive no no! When i saw her doing box jumps i nearly died!!! It is truly shocking and quite disturbing to watch. Every midwife told me during pregnancy you'll know when to stop working out, your body will tell you. You start to feel a pull and strain. Seeing her sweat and seeing her heart rate i am truly shocked someone would be so careless to share this with close friends never mind on social media. You're endangering yourself for injury and endangering baby. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she'll end up in a&e and kept in with preeclampsia! I actually can't believe what were all watching!
‼Unsolicited advice ‼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
did she really hit herself in the nose? her tummy is out more. she’s not hitting her nose before her stomach

Reactions: 10
I’m actually very shocked Perpetua allow it. A friend of mine was asked politely not to attend a fitness class at her gym while she was pregnant that they’d provide her with suitable exercises to do herself. While she was a bit put out at the time, she also understood and in hindsight was glad they did.

Reactions: 25
I’m actually very shocked Perpetua allow it. A friend of mine was asked politely not to attend a fitness class at her gym while she was pregnant that they’d provide her with suitable exercises to do herself. While she was a bit put out at the time, she also understood and in hindsight was glad they did.
I would imagine that wouldn't go down well with Dublin's most passive aggressive self styled fitness innovator who discovered Bali and Online training.

Shiv is the OG in her own head and untouchable.

Reactions: 32
Yea I thought the same. Very strange that a gym would allow someone 7 months pregnant to do the Workout of the Day that’s designed for majority attending the gym that day.

Not a great reflection on the gym.

Reactions: 28
That is such an odd 'flex'?? Why wouldn't/couldn't she have a baby less than 7.5lbs?
My thinking on this is that she’s gained a fair bit of weight during pregnancy and she’s putting it down to the fact that she’s having a big baby. Not the fact that she guzzles food like she hasn’t seen it for months. She lives in denial.

And before anyone comes for me - I am not shaming weight gain during pregnancy. But she has definitely gained weight. If you look at her upper arms, they’re a lot meatier and less toned than they were before, and her upper legs have also definitely gotten thicker.

Which adds to the theory about her punishment exercising - trying to avoid weight gain as much as possible. But she of all people should know that you simply cannot out-exercise a bad diet.
---
health hun podcast. Self proclaimed online PT before everyone else was doing it. (Obviously)
Cruised into body building because she had nothing else to do. She does what is true to her at the time. On reflection, she was struggling after BB, because she was disciplined and had lots of attention when body building. She went travelling and found different values.
When she wants something she does it.
CrossFit she started it and wanted to get good at it to beat everyone. Asked if she’s competitive and she said yes. Even Now she’s pregnant. She has to remember “she doesn’t have to beat people on the rower, they know she’s good on the rower”
Dreading going back to carpet rolling because she’s the blue belt all the white belts will want to beat, but she’s been out of it.
Top tips for pre and post natal because she’s trained in both. Don’t go over 7/8 out of 10 exertion. Yet last week she’s in zone 4/5 the entire workout.
Values and hers changing. How did we get from logical Siobhan to nasal breathing Siobhan? She became very spiritual in Thailand. She became sceptical of people in Bali because they took advantage of vulnerable people. She acknowledges her privilege. Happy family. Well educated.
This all just verifies how much she lacks an identity and sense of self.

Most people have inherent values based on their personality and upbringing that don’t swing to extremes. They stay true to themselves, despite the environment they’re in. Yes, it’s good to have some flexibility on said values, and expand upon them when challenged and learning. But completely changing your values every couple of years? It shows me that she has no anchoring sense of self. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 22
Her pregnancy has been perfect, the birth will be perfect, the baby will be perfect.

Queue unhinged punishment training at 4am running with the pram through a dark Grand Canal Dock.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.