Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Like I actually think she's probably making a good bit from her ads at the moment (couple of thousand per ad she has 160k followers), and she'd want to be with the rent ! Imagine renting an apartment for that price and you don't even get a parking space with it 😳

Reactions: 2

sunday89

If her last period was 7th November then she isn’t due until September. It’s technically 10 months from your last period, not 9

Aggie123

They’re not 😂. You think they are because you’re literally falling for what Siobhan is doing 😂. She’s dropping breadcrumbs so people, like yourself, make that assumption. If that’s the case I’ll post a picture of Henry Cavil and start saying ‘we’ when referring to Henry. Because by that logic we’re dating too 😂😂.

Again for anyone else reading this.. THEY 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 DATING 👏🏼
---

Preach 🙌🏻
So he’s off to Spain for 2 weeks and She’s off to Portugal to annoy Roisin…. You’d think they would rather go to Portugal as a couple and relax
I agree from the podcast with Corina it kind of alluded to her as a single parent or maybe I picked it up wrong

surlook

VIP Member
It says it all about Slobs....artificial intelligence. Can't have an independent thought herself that she goes as far as aligning herself with an AI article
---

My friends and I were going to book a table to support the charity as it is currently supporting me at the moment . Once we saw who was MC we changed our mind. I donated directly instead
Did you let them know why you weren't going?

instaknobs

VIP Member
Yes, have you come round to the fact that they are not together and never will be together?😉

She does this stuff purposely and it backfired as Darragh made a counter post to disprove it. He wants minimal to do with her.
---

Mams rocky road was something Shiv had every single time she arrived back to Ireland and made a huge deal of it when she was away. First stop would always be the Swords kitchen table for rocky road. No rocky road has been seen since she arrived home.

Folks she is reading here relentlessly.
YEA she banged on about mams rocky road even before she left the country was in at the time - so Bali,

Her 10 daily pages are devoted to Tattle.

Turd
---
She'll only make friends with people who pander to her or the crowd she wants to be in. It's a very narrow scope. Most of the time she is just using people out of desperation not to look like the saddo she is.

The reality is she is awkward, snobby and closed off. Not an easy person to befriend.
her "friends" also like 👃❄ so i'm guessing when they are off their tits Shivs is bearable, but then when they are off it they think she is an insufferable twat like all of us
---
Ugh again this narrative… lol she made the choice for both of them when she actively admitted she wanted to get pregnant in 2023 - you know after a decade of saying how much she hated kids.

why You just blaming him?
"why wouldnt you?" that is a joke BTW, just thought it was funny
---
We don't know for facts that he didn't wear a condom. They aren't 100 percent effective.

I wouldn't put it past her to have provided the condom with pin holes in it
if he did and something went wrong she would absolutely have announced that in the pregnancy launch, or a reel. no ways in hell she would have kept it a secret,, she literally tells everyone her entire life.

Last edited:

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Looks like Ned is driving west towards Leon as the weather is bad in the north then off to Portugal as the weather looks great! Shiv heading to Portugal at the weekend! 🤔 coincidence or planned to be with shiv?
Ooooh I might be right 😁 getting to know each other/dating (not boyfriend girlfriend). Who knows.

surlook

VIP Member
If her last period was 7th November then she isn’t due until September. It’s technically 10 months from your last period, not 9
It's not quite 10 months. Pregnancy lasts 280 days or 40 weeks from the first day of the last period.

10 months would be 300-ish days

I worked it out at 9 months and a week which is a good guide I think.

If anyone wants to work it's the exact day feel free.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I thought the exact same 😂
---
I don't comment on here often, I just lurk. I remember every now and then that she's pregnant and I still can't believe it. You're all a bunch of sound, funny feckers... keep up the good work!
Same here, ye are hilarious!!

surlook

VIP Member
I'd love to know how much she gets!

Number of Followers and Engagement Rate

In fact, according to Later's free Creator Rates Report, for a singular Instagram Reel, influencers can charge (as a baseline fee): Nano creators (0-10K followers): $100-$200. Micro creators (10K-100K followers): $200-$1K. Mid creators (100K-500K followers): $1.5K-$5K

Reactions: 1

Nico93

How do you see the reviews on Apple Podcasts? All I can see is the button to give a star rating. I can’t see the comments or the numerical rating.

Reactions: 1