Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Christ it's frightening that your description is probably exactly how that night panned out!!

I still give myself a hernia from cringing over her not batting an eyelid bringing the ONS for breakfast with the family!
He's exactly her type. It was nothing but a flex to Roisin as she considers him better looking than Roisins fella.

Completely unhinged behaviour. I guarantee you there are a lot of types she wouldn't have brought to breakfast.
---
We know she reads here but obviously the posts about how filthy the air fryer is are on page 11 as it’s still dirty.
filthy mare
That greasy blob makes me gag everytime I see it. 🤮

Reactions: 1

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Yeah a real shame, that such a small city with great potential is so badly managed.

She probably can't sit out on her balcony without someone roaring at her or witnessing drug deals. And there is no view to look at, just some dereliction.
What area is her apartment in?

cupoftae1992

Every new video is more and more of a clone of one of Sean Casey’s. It’s so embarrassing. And it’s not that she’s become self aware finally and realises that she should try have a bit of relatability and personality, it’s that she sees how well he’s doing and she’s following his template. I feel joy knowing how much she must hate trying to be likeable 😂 Too little too late Shiv!
Does Sean even acknowledge her?

surlook

VIP Member
Slightly off topic - Does Tattle Life crash on your phone? On the laptop it is grand but every time on my phone it either crashes or freezes. It doesn't happen with other websites.

housecoatgossip

Christ it's frightening that your description is probably exactly how that night panned out!!

I still give myself a hernia from cringing over her not batting an eyelid bringing the ONS for breakfast with the family!
Does anyone have any screenshots of this breakfast I must of missed it 😂😂

surlook

VIP Member
I agree, Nothing's as it seems with Shiv. She set up a company called OhProperty a couple of years back with her dad as secretary.

Who knows what she was at trying different schemes. We do know she is a scammer so lying is very natural to her. There is always a motive and never above board.

Her head must be a complete clusterfuck.
No way! Any info on it?

surlook

VIP Member
I missed some of this at the time. How was he identified? Did she post a photo of him at the time?

lap

Shiv also wouldn’t lower herself to driving a small cheap car. If it’s not a merc or a Range Rover she wouldn’t want to know.
you think so? I hope not as the type of car a person has can also mean massive debt.

So if that is how she thinks it’s not correct.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Where is he and I will switch on my tinder passport haaaa the more specific the better to swipe
---

Now the tarts will be her new almond croissant obsession … side note give me a tart over an almond croissant anyday I love them 😂 lidi do really nice ones
I don't follow him so I haven't a clue... someone else here might know 😉

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Who's podcast is she on where she talks about her pregnancy (not her own, one with the woman starts with a C)