Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyz112

Have missed stories for a while..
Question:
Where is she living now?
How far along is she?

Reactions: 2
Aaand most adults in that situation who may have gotten carried away in the heat of the moment and - crucially - didn't WANT to end up pregnant with their ONS, would have taken themselves off for the morning after pill. NOT taken them off to meet the family for lunch 🥴

*Disclaimer: I know the MAP doesn't always work, but it doesn't work 100% of the time you don't take it 😏
I lived in Dubai for a while and the MAP is not available there!

Nico93

How do you see the reviews on Apple Podcasts? All I can see is the button to give a star rating. I can’t see the comments or the numerical rating.

lap

Yep, maybe he's just letting her know he's done with her now that she's not stalking him in London and will never be back.

Sure it's increasingly looks like Ned did indeed decide he needed to go to Spain for a break. I'd imagine he is barraged with messages from her trying to pull them together.
maybe they don’t agree with what she did/how she became pregnant.
Now that it’s obvious after she did the podcasts with corrina etc
---
I get it. I love mine... will continue to get it and won't apologise for it 😌😅
I couldn’t believe the difference in Siobhan’s face.

Sinead’s botox is really good too - naturally looking - I wonder where they got it done?

JBnosey

Is it just me or is one of her eyebrows much thicker than the other? Like it goes in closer to her nose aswell. Not a great ad for aul ass kissing kim in Dublin makeup academy
I thought that too. One on the left defo looks thicker

leahcimm123

VIP Member
This guy can even make the trip from Lucan to Pearse St. I doubt he going to travel the length of the Iberian peninsula on a motorbike to see SOH
I didn’t think it at first but given that he’s now in Portugal I’d be very surprised if he’s not heading to Alvor. Who knows, maybe the trip was planned and he’s taken the opportunity to do a road trip instead of flying 🤷🏼‍♂️

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Herself and Sinead were going on about having apartments bought in Manchester off the plans that should now be ready. Absolute lies though.
Begs said last week she bought TWO in the Uk and they are not ready until 2024 so likely Shivs Uk one (if all true) is the same.
might be mentioned already but I’ve not caught up yet