Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's heading off on the Northside Dart again possibly to Malahide?. I know them steps well at Pearse.

Also came here to complain about "bro".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah lads give our Shiv some slack here. Living in a climate where she could wear a bikini every day was her whole personality for 4 or 5 years. Well that and drinking. She had literally nothing else going on in her life and nothing else to use as content. 😆

Now she's pregnant and living in Pearse Street. She has no personality except look at the holidays I used to take.

Perhaps when the baby is born that will become her new personality but into then she had nothing.

Reactions: 11
Oh look another bump holding picture in a dunnes dress she wouldn’t normally wear - just incase anyone didn’t know - Siobhán is pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She does know they're are other shops in Dublin apart from Dunnes?? That granny top was from there too. There's lovely maternity clothes around but the problem is she has no sense of her own style, who she is.

All she ever wore before was bikinis and boring Zara stuff that was tight and up her hole. Remember the state of her at her cousin's wedding? The only one in the group shot holding up a drink!

Reactions: 19
She does know they're are other shops in Dublin apart from Dunnes?? That granny top was from there too. There's lovely maternity clothes around but the problem is she has no sense of her own style, who she is.

All she ever wore before was bikinis and boring Zara stuff that was tight and up her hole. Remember the state of her at her cousin's wedding? The only one in the group shot holding up a drink!
That green nylon dress 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

There are not they're 🫣
---
That green nylon dress 🤮🤮🤮
Is that photo edited? Her arms and ankles look very skinny.

Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe she reads then newspapers. They are just props staged for someone.

I've never heard her intelligently articulate or express a view on anything remotely related to current affairs. The dept of Shivs thinking goes to a temperature stamp or "I read a book once". (Code for someone else said it)

Reactions: 15
I also thought she hated being in Oz. Now she says Aussies would be disgusted there isn’t a coffee shop open early and wait for it……. She’s watched 28 hours of MAFS Au and now thinks like an Aussie.
Jesus swept, is she for real? She can’t be that much of an arsewipe can she?
Oh you know she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just cos you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to only dress on florals you twit, nobody is making you do that, it's not a thing.
Also "bro" gives me the biggest ick.
So this!! She has no style, like she has no identity for herself. It’s why she’s so lost and angry at anyone with their life together, however she likes to frame it.

Reactions: 12
Just cos you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to only dress on florals you twit, nobody is making you do that, it's not a thing.
Also "bro" gives me the biggest ick.
Totally agree - she likes to think she’s one of the lads, it’s a Smith/ Diren thing, she sickens me

• Sick
Reactions: 9
No wonder it’s frosty after the wedding, probably the first time he’s been in such a big social situation where he’s had to introduce everyone to his plus one then tell the story to every other person about how he’s about to become a parent with someone he met on holiday (who isn’t the same plus 1), how exhausting.
Hold up, have you got ☕ he brought a +1 to the wedding last week? Is he seeing someone or it was just a friend?
So he had a +1 and didn’t bring Slobbers?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I always said it will get messy quickly when it becomes known to Shiv about Darraghs fondness of other women. She will be driven red with rage.

She'd be the type to take the child out of the country out of spite. Watch this space - she doesn't seem settled at all here.

Her hat post was definitely targetted at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always said it will get messy quickly when it becomes known to Shiv about Darraghs fondness of other women. She will be driven red with rage.

She'd be the type to take the child out of the country out of spite. Watch this space - she doesn't seem settled at all here.

Her hat post was definitely targetted at him.
Who’s Darragh? 😂😆 he’s only to known as Ned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, Slender Gary is a qualified physiotherapist who built a successful business while still a student, and who is now also studying medicine and becoming a doctor. Has also travelled to orphanages in Chernobyl to volunteer many times, so I would think he knows a bit about "real" jobs and long shifts/hard work. He does come across as preachy and that his way is the only way, at times all right though.
slender Gary will never not be funny. And he shall be known as this from now.
Slender Gary
Dirat
Begarty
The list goes on
---
There are not they're 🫣
---

Is that photo edited? Her arms and ankles look very skinny.
I believe slender is the new skinny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he just do once a week visitation with her or something? Like she’s in prison.
Turn up, some food or a cuppa, make sure she’s not wrecking the place, back home

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.