Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her food posts are something a 19 year old would post - she is about to become a mam and she putting on her social media that she has learned to cook - is she feeling ok, very odd, she needs to grow up and behave like an adult
Of course she's not ok. It's about the 30th time she's learned to cook. Just like it's about the 30th time she done her first big shop.

She is inherently lazy and immature in the extreme. I actually think her maturity has regressed from being on Bali!! Gonna be difficult to unravel.
---
Darragh is literally wearing is cap like that in his profile pic 🤣 is this a subtle message from Shiv?
Ffs obviously ya recognized this red flag far too late ya dope.

Reactions: 10
How can she not be embarrassed, telling her followers she couldn’t cook because she was lazy - I noticed the ‘Bali made me…’, it seems everything ‘makes her’ do something apart from herself, no accountability

Reactions: 17
How can she not be embarrassed, telling her followers she couldn’t cook because she was lazy - I noticed the ‘Bali made me…’, it seems everything ‘makes her’ do something apart from herself, no accountability
She does it for attention and content. I won't be convinced otherwise. She thinks it's cute and funny. It isn't.

That HAS to be towards him. Or she’s actually blind. I’d say after the wedding it’s frosty
Yeah because him turning up to the RDS to try hussle free clobber for the baby probably computed to being in a relationship in Shivs brain.

He's bothered with the baby, doubt he's that bothered with her.

Reactions: 5
I was just having a snoop on our Ned’s insta, he is pre and post natal exercise qualified, I wonder if his advice to our Shiv is ‘unsolicited’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could you imagine how difficult she is going to be to deal with for him.

He will be walking on eggshells with her to try and maintain a good parental relationship. I just can't see that happening, she comes across as incredibly difficult.

Reactions: 7
Ned the ear tucker wishes he tucked his pecker I bet. She is a bleep. Always posting to have a dig at someone. If you don’t like someone dont you just disengage? twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Because she hasn't an original thought in her head I'm getting cookbook vibes from her post this evening a la Kikifit/Lucy Lord

The only reason she didn't cook in Bali is because she was exploiting 3rd world labour.

That HAS to be towards him. Or she’s actually blind. I’d say after the wedding it’s frosty
Got to be hasn’t it - she’s mentioning it for a reason, either to get some attention from him as the thirst traps/I may injure your unborn baby in the gym vids haven’t worked …. or they’ve fallen out. She’s still following him I think?

No wonder it’s frosty after the wedding, probably the first time he’s been in such a big social situation where he’s had to introduce everyone to his plus one then tell the story to every other person about how he’s about to become a parent with someone he met on holiday (who isn’t the same plus 1), how exhausting.

She hated being in Australia, what’s with the morning thoughts? This one hasn’t a single thought in her head.
Who’s benefit is this for?!

Reactions: 11
She hated being in Australia, what’s with the morning thoughts? This one hasn’t a single thought in her head.
Who’s benefit is this for?!
Hers, to drive her narrative to convince herself and hopefully Ned.
the thirst traps (if we can call it that) shes posting lately 🤢
I can’t say I’ve seen anyone I know pregnant straight out posting throwbacks of themselves in bikinis! But then they’re not posting about alcohol either, but I know why. Becuase Shivs ✨ not like other girls ✨

I also thought she hated being in Oz. Now she says Aussies would be disgusted there isn’t a coffee shop open early and wait for it……. She’s watched 28 hours of MAFS Au and now thinks like an Aussie.
Jesus swept, is she for real? She can’t be that much of an arsewipe can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I came on to say the same. Was she always this bleeping think?

I've watched all the episodes of masf aus and I would never think that and I spent much longer than 3 weeks in Australia.

Reactions: 7
The throwbacks are really too much now she’s basically living through her archives on her phone swiping away while sitting on her balcony with a zero zero

Reactions: 18
It does - she shared it at the time. He was basically saying all the bali kids with their digital nomad lifestyles are missing the purpose of life which is the ordinary struggle or somesuch.

To be fair, I find slender gary (love the name!) a preachy, self-indulgent, smug know it all. I wonder how these people would manage in a "real" job like working long shifts in a crappy minimum wage cafe with a couple of kids and a sick parent . Run a mile from hard work is my guess - by "struggle" I would say he means missing one of your 7 gym sessions a week or losing a few insta followers
To be fair, Slender Gary is a qualified physiotherapist who built a successful business while still a student, and who is now also studying medicine and becoming a doctor. Has also travelled to orphanages in Chernobyl to volunteer many times, so I would think he knows a bit about "real" jobs and long shifts/hard work. He does come across as preachy and that his way is the only way, at times all right though.

Just cos you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to only dress on florals you twit, nobody is making you do that, it's not a thing.
Also "bro" gives me the biggest ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.