Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always receipts. Now go forth and wiki that tit 👏🤣
---
Here my view:

She moved to London with the goal of having a child with someone there. Fliss was knocked up and moved on from Diren. During that existential crisis it was Diren she was thinking about and referring to. She posted loads of times last year comments from people they would be a good match (nonsense)

She moved to London for Diren as she was mad about him and wanted kids with him! She was never actively around other fellas, it was always Diren from the start she was just bumping into and random spots, same gym etc (stalking).

She fancied the hole off him and believed because of the comments he was really into her.

When she realised she was completely friendzoned she jumped the first fella that would have her - Drinking Black Forge Darragh on the family holiday out of pure desperation.

Whenever she said "I love London" she really meant "I love Diren". Instead of a Diren she got a Darragh.
100% agree with this.

Reactions: 8
Imaging her seeing a couple with a child on the beach and then rushing home to BREATHE is so hilarious to me.

It’s extremely lucky she got pregnant on first try with Neddy but make no mistakes she’s a predator. I don’t know how he could see these posts and not have some sort of feelings about being dupped (Yes, he should have wrapped up, yes he holds responsibility, yes he is obviously not that intelligent either) Shiv probably told him some sort of lie about contraception that he believed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imaging her seeing a couple with a child on the beach and then rushing home to BREATHE is so hilarious to me.

It’s extremely lucky she got pregnant on first try with Neddy but make no mistakes she’s a predator. I don’t know how he could see these posts and not have some sort of feelings about being dupped (Yes, he should have wrapped up, yes he holds responsibility, yes he is obviously not that intelligent either) Shiv probably told him some sort of lie about contraception that he believed.[B/]

This is almost a certainty. She's such a thunderous demon.

She was his third ride that week so seems she picked the easiest candidate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

It’s extremely lucky she got pregnant on first try with Neddy but make no mistakes she’s a predator. I don’t know how he could see these posts and not have some sort of feelings about being dupped (Yes, he should have wrapped up, yes he holds responsibility, yes he is obviously not that intelligent either) Shiv probably told him some sort of lie about contraception that he believed.
Imagine your whole life ruined from a one night stand. Not only did you shag an absolute disgrace of a human with no integrity or shame, but she’s also having your baby. Not only that, but you’re referred to as her partner on national media sites. Not only that, but you’re being dragged through hell online (here), having your intelligence questioned, your sex life/love life questioned, etc. etc. etc.

Thank god none of us are Darragh.

Disclaimer 1: not saying he has no responsibility in any of this! Just saying. A mistake with whopping consequences.

Disclaimer 2: not shading or trying to guilt trip the original poster AT ALL! I love a good snark as much as the next person. Just commenting on how shiiiite it must be to be Darragh at the minute.

Reactions: 18
Pineapple flavoured whey isolate is great because it tastes like a cocktail?? GIVE OVER SHIV, can she not go an hour before thinking about the drink she’s missing out on?
Imagine being one of her clients, I despair 🙈

Reactions: 20
I don't know anyone who was in my class/ year in school or college who went on about drink as much as she does. It is truly shocking!!

Reactions: 17
Always receipts. Now go forth and wiki that tit 👏🤣
---
Here my view:

She moved to London with the goal of having a child with someone there. Fliss was knocked up and moved on from Diren. During that existential crisis it was Diren she was thinking about and referring to. She posted loads of times last year comments from people they would be a good match (nonsense)

She moved to London for Diren as she was mad about him and wanted kids with him! She was never actively around other fellas, it was always Diren from the start she was just bumping into and random spots, same gym etc (stalking).

She fancied the hole off him and believed because of the comments he was really into her.

When she realised she was completely friendzoned she jumped the first fella that would have her - Drinking Black Forge Darragh on the family holiday out of pure desperation.

Whenever she said "I love London" she really meant "I love Diren". Instead of a Diren she got a Darragh.
I think you’re not far wrong, although I just don’t see how she can possibly think Diren would fancy her! But it is weird that Felicity was visiting her in Portugal after her and Diren split up and now she’s no where to be seen. They probably each wanted the dirt on Diren so met up to discuss and Felicity eventually realised Shiv was a boys girl and not a girls girl or that Shiv had fancied him all along.

Just checked instagram and Felicity announced her second pregnancy on 15 April 2022, lo and behold exactly a week later Siobhan has an “existential crisis” that is no coincidence or crisis. Felicity was definitely off the market and no going back to Diren now.

Off she stomps to London, she thought she would be hanging out with Diren every day/ week like in Bali when he stayed at hers and reality set in when she moved to London and saw him once a month if she was lucky.

I think she also felt that she was the “old” one being left behind, not as relevant on insta anymore, tiktok taking over with the next generation of influencers and panicked. She was jealous of Felicity/ her friends who were settling down, probably thought Jack and Sinead would be next in Oz and thought I’ll find someone in London, even if it’s not Diren it’s closer to home and hit the jackpot with Ned as she had her excuse for moving home.

She probably thinks her situation is the same as Felicity’s as they got pregnant quite quickly after getting together, but her boyfriend was her ex and they actually knew one another.

Not much sign of Ned this week, maybe they finally decided the getting to know you sessions were too awkward and they’ll just catch up at the birth. Speaking of which, I couldn’t imagine anything worse than having to give birth in front of someone I barely know. 🤯

Reactions: 16
Her latest podcast guess was also on Diren’s on 24th March - get your own content! So cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.