Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to reply to a comment on the last thread about her naps...

This is it! These spoofers act all superior because they get up at 5.30. Join the 5.30 club! I feel SOOOO great and I'm so productive.
Any of these influencer types I know who've done it, all admitted they nap during the day or go to bed at 7 and let's be real, even if they didn't, their jobs are piss easy sitting on their arse talking shite 90% of the time trying to make out there in same leagues as us easy 9-5ers (copyright facesbygrace)
Delusional fuckwits
Absolutely agreed. I'm up at 6 most mornings for work as are many of my colleagues with children and/or a commute. Taking a NAP?! Christ above, these people don't know how to function in real life... Which is fast approaching Shivvers like a bullet train making no intermediate stops 😂

And found cooked sushi. In London, of all places. What a revelation!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Find it a bit mad Becca, Steph and Sinead teamed up to send her something. Surely they would have send something independently of each other especially given Shiv and Sinead's fake closeness.

Reckon the 3 of them are like vipers bitching away about Shiv in the background.
Agree. Really? Ya all chipped in on pjs & a dressing gown? 🤣
---
Absolutely agreed. I'm up at 6 most mornings for work as are many of my colleagues with children and/or a commute. Taking a NAP?! Christ above, these people don't know how to function in real life... Which is fast approaching Shivvers like a bullet train making no intermediate stops 😂

And found cooked sushi. In London, of all places. What a revelation!
You can see as she’s saying about the nap she’s realizing oh wait is that normal? She won’t know what hit her with the baby. Days on end with little to no sleep 🤣
---
160k “followers”…… 253 likes on her latest post (mainly bots)…..scarlet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ok no shade AT ALL or judgment of any kind to these women, I am that soldier, constantly trying this that and the other to lose weight. But Shivvers should be mortified at her own shortcomings as a PT if they are and the before/after pics from doing her furnace yoke. I can't remember how much it is a month, 80 euro is in my head for some reason, if it was me looking back at those pics after spending my hard-earned cash and trust in someone claiming to be a PT I would genuinely be looking for my money back. She is a disgrace and those pictures are just proof of her not really giving a tit once you pay up. She is honestly no different to a Herbalife pusher or Aloe Vera person, just deceptively ripping people off.
99 euros a month!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Find it a bit mad Becca, Steph and Sinead teamed up to send her something. Surely they would have send something independently of each other especially given Shiv and Sinead's fake closeness.

Reckon the 3 of them are like vipers bitching away about Shiv in the background.
I reckon she bought it herself and is pretending it’s from them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who exactly is her audience?

And surely if you were gonna hand over nearly 300 to this charlatan that you’d search about them? This thread is the 4th result!

I wonder can I sell them some magic beans!!

• Haha
Why does she belch constantly in her videos? It’s absolutely disgusting. I’ve had to unfollow her

• Haha
I am a survivor of the Furnace. Happy to answer any questions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Thread title legends. Well done 👏🏻

Wtf is she on about tonight? She’s actually washing her retainers every day now instead of once a week. duck me she’s gross. Imagine baby Margs nappy. Will probably only get changed when it shats.
Not finding out the sex my ass. Wait until, the already dry content dries up more, and she needs another launch.
Pregnant version is even more insufferable
---
I reckon your right. It's probably passive aggressive shade she is throwing at them for sending nothing.
Probably cos Begs hasnt reposted it. Not yet anyway. But imagine she’s taking the piss big time

Reactions: 10
She admitted to what we all know today on her stories.

She naps for minimum an hour and a half!!! So that's what she does in the time she is pretending she is working.

So much for her thinking she is all high and mighty getting up at 6am everyday.

We all know anyway Shiv ya big waster.

Reactions: 21
I am a survivor of the Furnace. Happy to answer any questions.
How was it?
Worth it?
Did she pester you for transformation pics?
Wanna upload the excel to the wiki so no one else will have to pay for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How was it?
Worth it?
Did she pester you for transformation pics?
Wanna upload the excel to the wiki so no one else will have to pay for it?
Here is the spreadsheet that is filled out weekly. This is the only one on one contact you have with her. Although I did it for 2 months and I think she only reviewed my sheet once. The rest of the time it was Corey and Aoife I think.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she belch constantly in her videos? It’s absolutely disgusting. I’ve had to unfollow her
At least she doesn’t constantly eat whilst talking to the camera like she used to back in the day. So gross...was one of the first things to really annoy me about her

Reactions: 5
I have updated the wiki with my account but I can't figure our how to put up a photo. It is asking for a URL.
---
Feel free to delete it if it is not the content you'd like on the wiki

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.