Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I'm repeating myself but she's such a condescending know it all preachy donkey.

When she has the baby she will suddenly be an expert in parenting. Someone needs to reign her in.
But anyone with kids already knows she won’t be - none of us are or ever will be. She’ll be leaving the Rotunda or wherever and heading home on her own with the baby to her sad little apartment. No partner, no friends, her parents hopefully over with Raisen. How lonely- God I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy - oh wait 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Find it a bit mad Becca, Steph and Sinead teamed up to send her something. Surely they would have send something independently of each other especially given Shiv and Sinead's fake closeness.

Reckon the 3 of them are like vipers bitching away about Shiv in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
On her story about the baby gift
Well spotted!
---
Find it a bit mad Becca, Steph and Sinead teamed up to send her something. Surely they would have send something independently of each other especially given Shiv and Sinead's fake closeness.

Reckon the 3 of them are like vipers bitching away about Shiv in the background.
oh 100% I'd say they are all having a great laugh about her.

Reactions: 8
I think Slobbers is doing herself a disservice by not showing the fantastic results the furnace is turning out after 12 weeks in the oven, so I’m more than happy to help her out 😊
Exhibit A ….results after 12 weeks. Angles class was obviously the best one…

Exhibit B…mindset class doesn’t seem to have worked out as, is it just me or does she look bigger a year later…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Slobbers is doing herself a disservice by not showing the fantastic results the furnace is turning out after 12 weeks in the oven, so I’m more than happy to help her out 😊
Haha - She could use her MP allowance to get them the same clothes in a bigger size to give the illusion that they have lost weight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Exhibit B…mindset class doesn’t seem to have worked out as, is it just me or does she look bigger a year later…
They're growing alright, not in the way they set out to though.

WTAF. Jesus Christ how can Shiv call herself a PT. she just tells people to do things that makes herself feel better about the way she is living and takes their hard earned cash for it.

Reactions: 11
Are any of her three friends working for the white company? They use influencers a lot so they might have got the present for very little

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also she's not finding out the baby's gender 🥰 so much better than everyone who does. For the childs sake I hope it's a boy, imagine shiv in DIRECT competition with her daughter in 18 years time for who's the coolest/funniest/most not like the other girls.
She can go to Rachel gorry for tips on that one!

Reactions: 2
The hr and half naps will be long gone in the next few months. How long left does she have in London? Everything left behind in London I assume the mirror will be left behind. Sorry to be rude to that women but I see no changes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Siobhain like a grumpy toddler, didn't get her afternoon nap. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listening to an interview there with the ASAI. I haven't seen paid partnership on her stories when she wears her MP clothes or any #ad etc for ages ... is it not a requirement in uk?

Reactions: 6
Just to reply to a comment on the last thread about her naps...

This is it! These spoofers act all superior because they get up at 5.30. Join the 5.30 club! I feel SOOOO great and I'm so productive.
Any of these influencer types I know who've done it, all admitted they nap during the day or go to bed at 7 and let's be real, even if they didn't, their jobs are piss easy sitting on their arse talking shite 90% of the time trying to make out there in same leagues as us easy 9-5ers (copyright facesbygrace)
Delusional fuckwits

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That email 🙄I wonder did siobhan stop and think about her intentions before she hurt her so called friend Sinead when she robbed her passport

Reactions: 7

ok no shade AT ALL or judgment of any kind to these women, I am that soldier, constantly trying this that and the other to lose weight. But Shivvers should be mortified at her own shortcomings as a PT if they are and the before/after pics from doing her furnace yoke. I can't remember how much it is a month, 80 euro is in my head for some reason, if it was me looking back at those pics after spending my hard-earned cash and trust in someone claiming to be a PT I would genuinely be looking for my money back. She is a disgrace and those pictures are just proof of her not really giving a tit once you pay up. She is honestly no different to a Herbalife pusher or Aloe Vera person, just deceptively ripping people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.