Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so much of a binge drinker that when your hairdresser (who you have met only a few times ) guesses you’re pregnant because ONE time you turned down a drink 😂 Wow such a cute pregnancy story Shiv ✌
That's so sad. Also would you even say that to someone if they declined a drink ? Because I wouldn't unless they were a very, very good friend of mine.

Reactions: 26
‘I’ve done so much with my life, now I’m ready for the next chapter’ I eye rolled so hard at this. She was basically on a Dublin, Bali, Portugal, London roundabout. Has made no real friends that she said that she has so much to catch her hairdresser up on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Updated Kilkenny man and all Ireland ticket section of wiki. I'm on mobile and it bolded for some reason. Can someone fix plz. :)
---

She must be a right pisshead at the hairdressers
Just my 2c, I also don't think she's the type to stay off the drink when pregnant.

Smoke and mirrors. She's already talking about lack of alcohol so much it's unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just my 2c, I also don't think she's the type to stay off the drink when pregnant.

Smoke and mirrors. She's already talking about lack of alcohol so much it's unnecessary.
“My auntie Rosie always said at 4 months the baby is already developed and you can have a glass an hour”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She seems really genuinely happy to be pregnant. I can’t fathom her! HOW could you go from not wanting kids, being eternally single to getting pregnant from a ONS & then be instantly so pleased ? I’d be shitting myself if the Dad was someone I just met - there’s no security or love. Her life must have been getting really stagnant to welcome such a drastic change? I’d be happy for her if she was more likeable 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She seems really genuinely happy to be pregnant. I can’t fathom her! HOW could you go from not wanting kids, being eternally single to getting pregnant from a ONS & then be instantly so pleased ? I’d be shitting myself if the Dad was someone I just met - there’s no security or love. Her life must have been getting really stagnant to welcome such a drastic change? I’d be happy for her if she was more likeable 😂
She never didn’t want kids, she was lashing out in fear of never having the chance. That’s the type of person she is, her mind is so narrow she has to tit on things if she can’t have them. Realistically she has sweet shag all happening in her life so this is welcome to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Updated Kilkenny man and all Ireland ticket section of wiki. I'm on mobile and it bolded for some reason. Can someone fix plz. :)
---

Margs were her whole personality.

I think she discovered them in Mexico and brought them back for the world to enjoy 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me, or is anyone else till shook to the core about this pregnancy?
Every time I hear it again it’s like a whole new level of shook here.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
kind of ironic as going on the booze got her in this predicament 😬

Them self help books served her well…

Margs were her whole personality.

I think she discovered them in Mexico and brought them back for the world to enjoy 🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So predictions.... What is she up to that she's got the hair done? I'd be shocked if Ned arrived in London. Will one of her friends take pity on her and being her out?

Reactions: 7
So kind of her to remind us of her allergy to clean hair…defo one for the wiki page, along with her allergy to hygiene generally.

I feel like ‘Realtionships’ is a strong word to use re Sonny and Ned…perhaps ‘Dalliances’…

page looking great though…good work peeps! Wish I could edit!

Reactions: 15
The GAA ticket story. If I remember correctly Siobh said she was drinking with Sinead before the game and happened to meet someone from Kilkenny with an extra ticket that going to go to waste as the game was about to start.

Reactions: 6
Coz she really did want kids! The lady doth protest too much in this case!

I'm sorry now, there is no way she genuinely didn't want kids, given her reaction to getting knocked up on a ONS!

She spun herself that line .... child free by choice....to mask / hide her true feelings.

All fine & dandy running around / away from you feelings, but it has to hit home when your sister/ pals all start having kids & you are the self entitled cool child less aunt!

And needless to say there are plenty of people who genuinely don't want children. I just cannot think you'd do such a complete 180° change with some lad you've spent less time with then necking a margarita!!

For someone who claims to have attempted an actuarial course... this does not add up!

Re trip to hairdressers....I have never, ever, had a hairdresser assume I'll have a drink! Wtf! A tea & a biscoff biscuit is the extent of it! She is deluded!

The GAA ticket story. If I remember correctly Siobh said she was drinking with Sinead before the game and happened to meet someone from Kilkenny with an extra ticket that going to go to waste as the game was about to start.
Yep Kilkenny Hurling (county) would have got no allocation in a reduced capacity. Unless Brian Cody himself had a ticket and took a shine to Shiv.
---

The lady protests so much. She didn't trap Darragh but she wanted kids and I think it will come out in the end when it gets nasty that she mislead him regarding her contraception status. She admitted as much she wanted kids in her first podcast.

She spotted a drunk good looking fella at the black forge party who was a willing participant in intercourse and probably screamed while in climax "We all have different attitudes to risk!! I am risking differently" as he blew his load in her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Anyone else think she is only excited about the attention and congratulations etc but when it comes down to the actual massive change in lifestyle she’ll have to make and the way when you have kids most days are very repetitive -cooking, cleaning, changing, feeding, consoling, getting up every night etc particularly on her own she could be in for a huge land 😐 Her days have only ever revolved around her own needs and desires, naps, convenience foods, getting cleaners etc so she does the bare minimum of maintenance . I know stability can seem appealing but start with a pet, house , long term partner first no?? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.