Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me will she ever get over that body building comp.

It's a challenge she willingly entered herself, competed it now move the duck on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does it look like her top lip is permanently stuck to her gums ,also who would want to listen to her on a blooming podcast with all the teeth/spit sucking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t let poor Grace get a word in on that podcast, she keeps cutting across her and the whole thing revolves around her opinion 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Remember her snarl drinking champagne in first class with sinead .. Darragh will need deep pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's very clear Shiv realised when she was pregnant that the Furnace needs to up it's game and to stay relevant her idea was to move to podcasting. Which every irrelevance insta twit has been doing for some time now.

I absolutely refuse to listen. Even if it's a dislike listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same. Not a chance of me ever listening to that. I'll glance at a few stories and read here for the craic but would never listen to a whole podcast of her talking 😹😹. I never even listened to the infamous Diren one where she was a head to Sinead cos I didn't wanna put myself though listening to the three of them for an extended period.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Same. Not a chance if me ever listening to that. I'll glance at a few stories and read here for the craic but would never listen to a whole podcast of her talking 😹😹. I never even listened to the infamous Diren one where she was a head to Sinead cos I didn't wanna put myself though listening to the three of them for an extended period.

That has to go on the wiki

Reactions: 3
It's very clear Shiv realised when she was pregnant that the Furnace needs to up it's game and to stay relevant her idea was to move to podcasting. Which every irrelevance insta twit has been doing for some time now.

I absolutely refuse to listen. Even if it's a dislike listen.
😂😂 decides to release a podcast after everyone and their friend has released one 😂😂. She was early to the Online PT - but got very lazy and it shows 😂😂. No one is interested in podcasts 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Wiki is a work of art. I have added in about the hysterical crying about covid and her continued rule breaking and just being a general c*nt.

I am happy to add to the wiki too so please come up with your own summary pieces so we can populate the wiki! Anyone want to take the topic of not being able to run in Portugal cause she’s such unbelievable wank material?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone add the Moscow layover debacle??? I wasn't a follower then and would love to know more about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Wiki is a work of art. I have added in about the hysterical crying about covid and her continued rule breaking and just being a general c*nt.

I am happy to add to the wiki too so please come up with your own summary pieces so we can populate the wiki! Anyone want to take the topic of not being able to run in Portugal cause she’s such unbelievable wank material?!
I just added in Christmas 2021! Feel free to add/edit bits I may have missed

Reactions: 5
Any OG followers remember her doing a YouTube video, in tears, shortly after a journalist wrote a piece about an Irish fitness IG influencer getting a breast enlargement. I don't think the piece named SOH, but she had just recently got the tips done. Think this was around 2015/16.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you to everyone who has kindly contributed to the Wiki and to those who have made suggestions. I have now included a special mention to @brandambassador. I have also requested the pink wiki button so hopefully that will be approved shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine being so much of a binge drinker that when your hairdresser (who you have met only a few times ) guesses you’re pregnant because ONE time you turned down a drink 😂 Wow such a cute pregnancy story Shiv ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Imagine being so much of a binge drinker that when your hairdresser (who you have met only a few times ) guesses you’re pregnant because ONE time you turned down a drink 😂 Wow such a cute pregnancy story Shiv ✌
Yeah, that's pretty sad! Sounds like such a lonely existence that she's the only one to clock on and cause she refused one drink on a Friday. If she was on dry Jan, surely you wouldn't query it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.