Siobhan O'Hagan #43 Darraghs pull ups are clearly better than his pull outs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Caoimhe Kelly is feeling about all of this (Ellie's sister) since he's the ex she said on the podcast she'd go back to in a heartbeat?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The single thing that is making her the happiest in all of this is not the fact she's pregnant, but the sudden increase in engagement and likes on her social media activity, like she is overjoyed with giddiness because she feels relevant again after years of decline. That is what's making her so happy, not the actual situation.

It's like an extreme prop, for want of a better term, being used to make her feel like a somebody and she thinks she's now regained a footing on the social media relevance ladder, lapping up the engagement clout and lauding it over everyone else. Her first thoughts are how to milk and exploit the situation for her benefit and monetise it. Wonder if she will be the same when everyone moves on to next week's news and reality hits.
the Glee at her podcast feedback is so weird, it feels like she is all over it for the clout as someone else mentioned, that must be sickening for the other party involved.

FWIW - I think Darragh is getting off a little lightly in here, but for the sake of the baby I hope they can be good parents !

Reactions: 15
I was going to say, that video thanking for all the love is the happiest I’ve ever seen her I reckon. Sparkle back in the eyes because of the attention

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Exactly he can’t know any of that, so wear a condom.
He knows how sex works right ?
Yeah and maybe he did wear a condom, I pray to god we never get THAT level of detail 😂 but like if it broke or wasn’t effective or whatever, after that, what’s he supposed to do? That’s literally the only thing he can control. That’s my point, and I feel maybe it rubbed some people up the wrong way - everyone should control what they can control, but unfortunately for women that list is longer.
I totally agree with the poster earlier who said it’s unfair that we have like 5 days a month where this impacts us and yet we have to do the hormones etc. it is tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s with this one Kiera posting a billion tweets over SOH? Is she looking for a ‘coaching’ job with the oven or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she was happy to share tampon wrong hole story we may get more information than we bargained for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The single thing that is making her the happiest in all of this is not the fact she's pregnant, but the sudden increase in engagement and likes on her social media activity, like she is overjoyed with giddiness because she feels relevant again after years of decline. That is what's making her so happy, not the actual situation.
I don’t actually think so…I think she’s genuinely very happy to be pregnant because it’s obvious she’s wanted it for a very long time. As someone who never wanted children I’ve never bought into her ‘I don’t want kids’ bullshit. When you truly don’t want them the fact you don’t doesn’t even cross your mind and it never becomes a topic of conversation, because kids just ain’t on your mind! She always protested way too hard and just highlighted how much she thought about kids. But she has such a big ego that she needed to pretend she didn’t want them to protect herself from seeming unsuccessful in finding anyone who’d have one with her.
Also when you don’t want them you make sure it doesn’t happen. I’ve managed 43 years without getting pregnant because I actively made sure it didn’t happen. Whilst I don’t think she specifically planned to get pregnant I don’t think it was an accident either. To me an accident is where you did everything in your power to ensure it didn’t happen, but it did. Being sloppy and leaving a door open for it to happen, whilst still not proactively trying for it, doesn’t qualify as an accident in my eyes…because you know youre leaving open the potential for it to happen. And I’d say a small part of her deep inside hoped it would happen…

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder how Caoimhe Kelly is feeling about all of this (Ellie's sister) since he's the ex she said on the podcast she'd go back to in a heartbeat?
Is she his ex? No way

SOH had to have been with this guy before Dubai -

Reactions: 5
Yeah and maybe he did wear a condom, I pray to god we never get THAT level of detail 😂 but like if it broke or wasn’t effective or whatever, after that, what’s he supposed to do? That’s literally the only thing he can control. That’s my point, and I feel maybe it rubbed some people up the wrong way - everyone should control what they can control, but unfortunately for women that list is longer.
I totally agree with the poster earlier who said it’s unfair that we have like 5 days a month where this impacts us and yet we have to do the hormones etc. it is tit.
maybe he put in the only available hole?, teeth strips in one and tampon up the other left him no choice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

It's like an extreme prop, for want of a better term, being used to make her feel like a somebody and she thinks she's now regained a footing on the social media relevance ladder, lapping up the engagement clout and lauding it over everyone else. Her first thoughts are how to milk and exploit the situation for her benefit and monetise it. Wonder if she will be the same when everyone moves on to next week's news and reality hits.
ALL OF THIS 💯💯💯💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its all gonna be ok, she's got a Tomagachi to practice on. That kid is so lucky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In fairness he's a bit of an idiot by the sounds of things. Say he'll want nothing to do with her at all. The private profile now and the lack of posts about her in general screams it. She can't even mention she's in a relationship. Because they aren't. Pair of numptys. The playboy has been trapped by the black widow.

Interesting to see how she gets on in general.
1) Will she move back to Ireland?
2) Where will she settle down?
3) What will she do financially?

Faces by Grace x Siobhan oh Hagan = Comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was going to say, that video thanking for all the love is the happiest I’ve ever seen her I reckon. Sparkle back in the eyes because of the attention
It's giving me facesbygrace vibes, coming on the day after siennas birth gleefully talking about her high engagement and getting a mention on spin103

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see the movement in her face returning as she can’t get all her Botox & Filler while pregnant. She looks mental now with it, really puffy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I say I am SHOCKED, it's an understatement. I need to pick my jaw up off the floor!
Congrats for her though, maybe it'll be the making of her, she's already had to give up the drink. Surely she'll have to be healthier now in all aspects of her life

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.