Siobhan O'Hagan #43 Darraghs pull ups are clearly better than his pull outs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only part I pity him for. There will be no privacy for any part of this. I’m very uncomfortable with the woman is the evil womb filling devil style comments by others on here. I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.
Again, this thread is about siobhan. Not women in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were to have sex with a man, I am the only one who can get pregnant. He can’t. Therefore I believe it’s my responsibility to protect myself from that. He cannot know the details of my periods. He can’t know whether I’m ovulating. He can’t know whether I’m fertile or infertile. He can’t know whether I’m good at taking my pill or forgetful. He can’t know if I will go to the pharmacy the next morning. He likely won’t know my views on abortion and he definitely won’t be able to change them. Those are all things only I can know/be responsible for.
He can be responsible for the condom. And he should be. Because if he’s not he could catch an infection. Therefore his responsibility is to protect himself from infection and also to do his one small piece from a very big list to prevent pregnancy.

and also, if I decide that I WANT to get pregnant, he womt know whether I’m lying or telling the truth about any of the above. Not saying that’s what happened here but just pointing out that yes men have responsibility but it is not the same level as the woman has, because it simply can’t be
Magdalan laundries give you a P45 recently?
What the actual f.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Why would anyone "feel bad for him". It takes 2 people to make a baby.
Only feel bad if he didn’t know what he was getting into with the influencer life- everything about them and their relationship is about to monetised. Child included.

Reactions: 7
If I were to have sex with a man, I am the only one who can get pregnant. He can’t. Therefore I believe it’s my responsibility to protect myself from that. He cannot know the details of my periods. He can’t know whether I’m ovulating. He can’t know whether I’m fertile or infertile. He can’t know whether I’m good at taking my pill or forgetful. He can’t know if I will go to the pharmacy the next morning. He likely won’t know my views on abortion and he definitely won’t be able to change them. Those are all things only I can know/be responsible for.
He can be responsible for the condom. And he should be. Because if he’s not he could catch an infection. Therefore his responsibility is to protect himself from infection and also to do his one small piece from a very big list to prevent pregnancy.

and also, if I decide that I WANT to get pregnant, he womt know whether I’m lying or telling the truth about any of the above. Not saying that’s what happened here but just pointing out that yes men have responsibility but it is not the same level as the woman has, because it simply can’t be
Ridiculous argument.

You're right he can't know any of that. So his responsibility should also be to not have sex, protected or not, with random women he meets on night's out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Magdalan laundries give you a P45 recently?
What the actual f.
Why yes, my views about how I’m solely responsible for my own body and how as a woman I can’t walk away from a pregnancy the way a man can absolutely equates to the atrocious actions of the Catholic Church against women, excellent insight, great job 😂
---

Ridiculous argument.

You're right he can't know any of that. So his responsibility should also be to not have sex, protected or not, with random women he meets on night's out.
Yeah absolutely - his option is to do the one thing he can control (wear a condom) or to just not have sex. That’s entirely my point. Whereas my options are to not have sex, to have sex, to ask my partner to wear a condom, to take hormonal birth control, to get the morning after pill, to have or not have an abortion, etc. I fully believe it’s the responsibility of both parties, I just don’t think it can ever be truly an equal responsibility 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sinead heg put up a story but then deleted it. Saying drink a tit if you’re as shocked as us that Siobhan o hagan is pregnant and tag us. So odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
This is the only part I pity him for. There will be no privacy for any part of this. I’m very uncomfortable with the woman is the evil womb filling devil style comments by others on here. I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.
Agree completely. She will use the ‘it’s my job’ excuse for blasting it all over her IG.
It’s tit women are held more accountable for unplanned pregnancies and contraception. We get, in most cases, about 5 days out of a month, men can impregnate women every single day, yet we’re the ones who have to pump ourselves full of chemicals/hormones …. Sorry a bit of a sensitive subject for me lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree completely. She will use the ‘it’s my job’ excuse for blasting it all over her IG.
It’s tit women are held more accountable for unplanned pregnancies and contraception. We get, in most cases, about 5 days out of a month, men can impregnate women every single day, yet we’re the ones who have to pump ourselves full of chemicals/hormones …. Sorry a bit of a sensitive subject for me lol.
It’s horrible that women are to blame.
I doubt the relationship will work, the odds are against them & no doubt she will be dragged for ending up a single parent as well. Sensitive subject for me too, I think I need to abandon the thread for a bit 🥲😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve only been reading this thread again since during the week.

Shocked she’s pregnant, but why does she keep saying our, we and us, who’s her fella?? Is it this Dubai Darragh guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s horrible that women are to blame.
I doubt the relationship will work, the odds are against them & no doubt she will be dragged for ending up a single parent as well. Sensitive subject for me too, I think I need to abandon the thread for a bit 🥲😂
I mean it’s obvious the relationship won’t work. He’s a private guy. She never has her phone out of her hand. Even the announcement was sad - she had it tied to her podcast release and announced it on her own in her flat in London. Not even a FT screenshot of him and her smiling about it or anything. But one of her and Sinead 😂

But I think if you spent 10 years protesting about how much you dislike children and relationships and go on and on about how happy you’d be single forever so you can travel all the time. She is being dragged for that. It’s 2023 - who cares if she is a single parent. He will be too. Let’s be honest if, or most likely when, she becomes a single parent. She won’t be doing it alone. She can’t even look after herself. It will be back to swords to Mammy & Daddy or off to Portugal with Raisin and baby

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It was mentioned in the previous thread but didn’t see any answers - do we know how difficult or easy it is to pick up condoms or the morning after pill in the UAE?
Ridiculously easy, even more so than ireland

Reactions: 1

Exactly he can’t know any of that, so wear a condom.
He knows how sex works right ?

Reactions: 13
The single thing that is making her the happiest in all of this is not the fact she's pregnant, but the sudden increase in engagement and likes on her social media activity, like she is overjoyed with giddiness because she feels relevant again after years of decline. That is what's making her so happy, not the actual situation.

It's like an extreme prop, for want of a better term, being used to make her feel like a somebody and she thinks she's now regained a footing on the social media relevance ladder, lapping up the engagement clout and lauding it over everyone else. Her first thoughts are how to milk and exploit the situation for her benefit and monetise it. Wonder if she will be the same when everyone moves on to next week's news and reality hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.