Siobhan O'Hagan #42 Rim licker extraordinaire, never manages to wash her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something must’ve happened over the weekend to result in this silence and lack of overly smug posts. C’mon Slob, you’ve told us about your tampons and we know your monthly cycles better than our own - share the detail!!
I think she really didn't leave London and now she knows she's caught out. She will be back on yogaing before we know it as if nothing happened, which it didn't!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She needs to seek help! All the l effort to get done up to show Darragh what he is missing (including her spotty rubbery face) 🤢

That image is etched into my brain!

Reactions: 6
She's acting very out of character apart from a glimpse of the normal Shiv yesterday.

Could she in actuality be cooped up back in the Swords box room hiding from the world!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its Tuesday morning so she should be taking the tube to train her invisible client I.e. opportunity to show us she left the flat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its Tuesday morning so she should be taking the tube to train her invisible client I.e. opportunity to show us she left the flat
She should be finished that by now, had an underling deliver her a coffee for her stories (because she's such boss) and and be back stomping the streets of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being Dazza, rolling over on a Sunday morning to have some morning delight with your new bird and being faced with someone who has somehow contracted the plague. It's spreading across her face and you start feeling itchy yourself......

As a small business owner the poor lad has probably had a tough time over covid and now he has to contend with an outbreak of the plague?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she fly to Dublin for Darragh to friendzone her and now she's nursing a broken heart 🤔
I really think this is it tbh.

I recon he told her to simmer down the exposure on her stories because he knew he was going to call it off & now she’s had togo back to oh Clapham with her tail between her legs. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think this is it tbh.

I recon he told her to simmer down the exposure on her stories because he knew he was going to call it off & now she’s had togo back to oh Clapham with her tail between her legs. Lol
I'm sure he also has clued in friends in the industry who were raising eyebrows.

It's her own fault to be fair. She is far too excitable.

Reactions: 8
I swear she got broken up with. She's regurgitating old content more than usual and none of the usual smugness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He probably broke up with her before the weekend and Shiv has been going through the grief stages

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

However she won't make it past anger. All men be aware!!!!! Hell hath no fury like scorned stomping Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing she's nursing the auld heart. Say she's ripping about the family Xmas pic. Made it official(not really official on his part) on her Instagram. Then bam Ned Flanders was not happy went on the piss bought champagne for the local young beurs. Long story short he got embarrassed and ended things. The end. Ha ha ha inject it into my veins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She has changed it that only she can see who her followers are (it wasn’t like the other day as I was checking to see was Ned still following her) also the family photo of him in it was that on her Instagram page or was it just on her stories (can’t remember now) as I can’t seem to find it now if it was on her actual Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.