Siobhan O'Hagan #42 Rim licker extraordinaire, never manages to wash her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ that email is on another level of stupidity. I cannot fathom how she can write that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Today's email....must have a major hangover...she's not even trying anymore.

Love how she name drops Sinead.....they are still friends...ok everyone!!!!!!!!

I find the psychology of money fascinating. I definitely changed my mind since being friends with Sinead, and she made me have more of an abundance mindset.

But sometimes I laugh at myself when there are somethings that I refuse to spend money on:

e.g.
- a taxi to/from the airport. This comes from living in Swords and being able to text my parents saying "landed" and they'll be there before I have collected my bag

- a really useful app. Have you ever seen an app that could organise your messy life but then you see that it is 0.79c and you change your mind?!

- to use the toilet in Stephen's Green shopping centre. I think it was only 20c the last time I checked but I would rather risk it than fork out.

- Priority delivery on UberEats. Yes I'm starving for my burrito but I will wait an extra 20 minutes rather than pay an extra £1.49

But when I compare it to the stuff that I would spend money on, without a second thought - it's really not rational!

e.g.
- £13/€15 Margaritas in a London cocktail bar. And they are TINY. You might as well order the next one as you get served the first one.

- Flights. I have no context of how much it should cost to fly anywhere so when they just randomly generate a price, I hand over the money.

- burritos on UberEats

And why am I talking to you about this? Because I was considering the price of The Furnace (€99 per month for 3 months or 1 payment of €259), and considering what value it brings to people, and why they should pay it.

The value they get in terms of knowledge, mental freedom and results, is well worth it (not just in my opinion!).

It covers everything you need for nutrition, training and mindset to get you to your goals.

It just depends how much you value your goals?

It will cost less than 2 margs a week in London anyway!

So if you'd like to join - click here, or feel free to reply if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I value margs ok" O'Hagan
Jesus H Christ - Ned must want to go on a romantic foreign getaway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even know where to start with that e-mail, David Brent couldn’t have scripted it better. But let’s start with this one - risk what exactly? Pissing yourself over 20c, yet bar your manky breakfast, every other meal you eat is either bought out or delivered, and at London prices

1B65710B-3F58-4612-8B64-DA024996FC3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her email is nothing new , classic selling point of most gyms and PT’s , this will only cost you the same as a night out or two takeaways etc, trying to rationale the expense in one outgoing …
looking at her life from what she shows us , she would benefit from saving on Margs and investing in her skin 🥴 her face is not a face of a healthy person … ( I know she’s not but it’s what she is meant to portray and she is the face of her “ busniness “ .. )
And god no way would I spend €30 on two drinks .. it would cost me €500 for a night out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would I forgo drinks with my friends to pay for the furnace ? Nope. Terrible comparison to make especially as SHE prioritises margs over everything 😂

What would spend my money on for fitness/wellness ?
• something that gives me access to a gym
•something that gives me healthy food recipes/inspo
• in person check ins with my trainer so they can check my form
•I'd pay considerably less for online workouts
•someone who practices what they preach
•a psychologist to discuss my body dysmorphia/disordered eating with

What I would NOT spend my money on :
• a general spreadsheet I could make myself
•exclusively online check ins
•anything regarding "mindset" or "mindfulness" without any sort of relevant qualification.
•anything where the founder doesn't actually follow the plan and punishment exercises.

Hope that helps Shivers x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t even know where to start with that e-mail, David Brent couldn’t have scripted it better. But let’s start with this one - risk what exactly? Pissing yourself over 20c, yet bar your manky breakfast, every other meal you eat is either bought out or delivered, and at London prices

View attachment 1904232
So Shiv doesn't value a small contribution of 20c to the upkeep of one of the nicest places in Dublin but will pay 5 grand to sit in business class unnecessarily.

She really is all take take take isn't she. A stain on humanity.

110% stuffs her bag with the €1 airport bottles of water without making the contribution.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we please not call them margs? The fact that she does gives me the ick big time!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She may aswell have just said she will never invest in an app for the furnace because she doesn't see the point 🙃

Reactions: 15
Has anyone/can someone ask Shiv if she’d ever considered getting tested for neurodivergence? It may risk getting a block but I genuinely think she and society would greatly benefit from her getting diagnosed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolute gob shite. “Has no context on flight costs” what bull tit. She boils my piss. If she can google search 1st class ticket to bali she can google economy. She’s just a a bleeping turd. Jesus

But in other news, nothing says boss babe quite like 1 text and 5 whatsapp messages. Have a lie down love, so much work to attend to.

Ring light covering tattle page no doubt.

Wank.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute gob shite. “Has no context on flight costs” what bull tit. She boils my piss. If she can google search 1st class ticket to bali she can google economy. She’s just a a bleeping turd. Jesus

But in other news, nothing says boss babe quite like 1 text and 5 whatsapp messages. Have a lie down love, so much work to attend to.

Ring light covering tattle page no doubt.

Wank.
She certainly aint glowing like someone who got the ride the weekend!

#neverleftclapham

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh lord the toilet roll analogy is back….. scraping the bottom of the barrel again!!!! (Longtime lurker seldom poster!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice that she follows Neds business page but he doesn't follow The Furnace... says it all really😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Something must’ve happened over the weekend to result in this silence and lack of overly smug posts. C’mon Slob, you’ve told us about your tampons and we know your monthly cycles better than our own - share the detail!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.