Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitzytour

Trigger warning ****

Okay so I can kind of relate to Siobans situation. I was in a very casual sex only relationship for a year. I then fell pregnant last April and even though I had an abortion years ago and was never maternal I just knew this was different and I wanted to keep the baby. I'd just turned 30 and somehow all of a sudden felt maternal. It was a complete shock and I 💯 was prepared to do it on my own and did not expect anything from the father. Skip forward 9 months and we are madly in love. Unfortunately my beautiful baby boy was stillborn in December. However, my life has been changed irrevocably for the better.

Seeing Siobhan and her situation, it is kind of similar tbf - I am absolutely cringing with big announcement considering they rode for the first time less than three months ago. I didn't put anything on social media until late in the pregnancy and until we were properly together etc. I was so conscious of respecting his boundaries and privacy as I didn't want to scare him off and wanted to give us every chance of giving things a go for the sake of our child. It was baby steps the whole way.

Siobhan strikes me as someone who is just going to completely overstep the mark the whole time with him and literally probably shouted with glee when she found out she was pregnant not because it's a blessing but because she caught your man rotten.

Honestly, the last few months have been tough and I don't begrudge anyone a pregnancy etc but seeing this clown use it for attention and to catch a man is nauseating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Imagine going to Dubai on a lads holiday, having a quick ride with some bird and all of a sudden she's announcing you as baby daddy to 156k people.

It's madness 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

bullcrap1

There are so many kind and generous people out there who have tried everything to bring a child into a stable and loving home and she gets pregnant the first time she has sex with a stranger. After years of turning her nose up at normal family life. There is absolutely no justice in this world, none at all. Thinking of those out there who will wonder what they did to deserve their bad luck xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Aghast

She "always knew she wanted kids" ?!?! Sorry what 🤣 had she not been harping on for literally years suggesting the opposite?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

lessofthat

Lads, I skipped through the podcast. She says it was unplanned, couldn't have happened at a better time - 'I'm 34, I knew I wanted kids' WHATTTT?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry WHAT!!!! After trying to make every woman in Ireland feel bad for having a 9-5, living in Ireland, buying a house, getting married and having kids? Im so angry that she’s now so flippantly saying oh my values changed. What a fucking dose.

Good luck darragh, you’ll need it son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Shanto

Glowing like it was planned in her perfect life.
A drunken bareback ride in Dubai and this poor cunt is trapped for life. I'm already feeling sorry for the poor child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She went from not getting the ride in years to getting pregnant with the first lad she rode in years you couldn’t make it up. They must be really stupid to not use birth control they were both clearly pissed when it happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Congratulations to her. a child is a gift.
It’s actually slightly surprising to see how horrible people can be with some of the commentary here. Too many people believing that Eastenders is real life maybe?
I think the problem most people have is that she has sneered, looked down and dissed people who have chosen to have kids in the past.

It's not the fact that's she's pregnant - it's her patronizing judgements on people.

Which she has still been doing this week. This time it's towards people training in Clapham.

She is odious.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

farnaway

I am absolutely shook!! I’ve never been so shocked by an influencer announcement! Did she get preggers on night 1?! Was he in the picture before Dubai do we think??? Like what the FUCK?!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

steve1989

Which makes sense as you count the first 2 weeks before you ovulate. So she must of only just got her 12 week scan. I wonder is that why she came back to Ireland last week
Of course she’s home to use the public health system when she hasn’t contributed to tax since god knows when 🤷‍♀️ Ireland is good enough for her when it suits!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69