Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a year and half before I posted my partner on social media lol. It's far to soon for her to launch someone she called "a holiday romance" about a month ago. She doesn't even know him yet.

Reactions: 16
I do wonder if the lack of tag is her trying her way on maintaining some control over the situation.. she can't be that daft to what he's actually after. Especially with today's drop of how many views she's getting..

Reactions: 13
Ah so the family got ditched in Dubai cause her sister is pregnant and couldn't get drunk with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Wonder is roisin a little bit like Shiv ?
Roisin Hangs out with / works with James her partner, his brother Paul and Paul’s partner Alice.
Paul and Alice got engaged about 4-5 months ago and are getting married next October. I remember at the time thinking ‘roisin and James will have to hold off on getting engaged now til that wedding is over’ and instead it’s like boom - baby. Can’t help but feel like it puts a dampener on Paul and Alice’s wedding but maybe that’s just me. Maybe roisin is more like siobhan than we think. I can tell you as a women and a sister, when your sisters start getting pregnant and having babies - even if you never wanted kids it absolutely does set something off in your head. Shiv maybe settling makes a lot more sense now

Reactions: 14
Raisin is having a little raisin!!! This will either make Siobhan want her own baby raisin or drive her further down the “living differently I’m soooooooooo happy on my own” shite she spouts every so often to convince herself more than others she’s happy with her life.

congrats Raisin! Remember, babies need shade and factor 50 ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder is roisin a little bit like Shiv ?
Roisin Hangs out with / works with James her partner, his brother Paul and Paul’s partner Alice.
Paul and Alice got engaged about 4-5 months ago and are getting married next October. I remember at the time thinking ‘roisin and James will have to hold off on getting engaged now til that wedding is over’ and instead it’s like boom - baby. Can’t help but feel like it puts a dampener on Paul and Alice’s wedding but maybe that’s just me.
That's a bit of a stretch to be fair.

They can't be expected to put their lives on hold for a year and a half. If anyone ever tried that with me they would be promptly booted out of my life for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Her "living differently/ I love being single" was never authentic, it was something on-brand that resonated with her mostly young female audience and allowed her to cash in on her lack of a love life. If I had a euro for every 20-something who "loves being single / childfree" who suddenly settled when the music stopped in her mid 30s I'd be a very wealthy woman.

I question whether Shiv has what it takes to be in an adult relationship as she's deeply selfish, self centred, has never expressed an ability to compromise, and seems about as emotionally mature as my 4 year old niece. I also think she has terrible judgement in men and her inability to not overshare on SM will always screw her relationships. Let's see how it all plays out with Dazza.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's a bit of a stretch to be fair.

They can't be expected to put their lives on hold for a year and a half. If anyone ever tried that with me they would be promptly booted out of my life for good.
Agreed, I hate this shite. Can’t start a family because somebody else is getting married ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.