Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm sorry but until he hard launches her on his Instagram I'm not believing it's got legs. SOH isn't exactly renowned for her emotional intelligence & it wouldn't be the first time she's jumped the gun when a fella has halfway looked at her.
Lol does any OG followers remember that smart water guy from Malahide that was in flyefit with her. They would workout together and she would go on about Smart water basically being used while she obsessed over him 😂😂.

between him and sonny 😂😂. You’d think she would learn from past mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually hope this works out for her cos she looks happy and it would help her calm down on the hatred of couples and people that live normally but its way too early to say what's gonna happen hope it doesn't blow up in her face cos she will be way worse than ever.

Reactions: 20
Lol does any OG followers remember that smart water guy from Malahide that was in flyefit with her. They would workout together and she would go on about Smart water basically being used while she obsessed over him 😂😂.

YES hahaha Mac the knight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree with above posters, it’s a pity she is showing him on her insta so early and not jus allowing it to develop in private first, I really hope it works out for her it could be the making of her!

Reactions: 14
It is strange that she didn’t tag him given that she tags everyone and their granny normally. I wonder is she trying to keep an air of mystery about it? Or maybe she is holding back slightly given he doesn’t seem to have posted anything even alluding to a possible romance

Reactions: 11
Strange that he posted buying champagne for another girl on a night out & tagged her but no sign of him posting being out with shiv!

Reactions: 16
As others have pointed out, she’d be better off keeping this account as her business account rather than a series of Dear Diary entries. She was quick enough to set up an account for her (awful) eating habits, so why not just have a personal account where you keep all this shite?

Granted, if she did that, we’d miss out on a hell of a lot of entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 13
And the mask drops, all the breadcrumbs and whatever....its all just for the views. That's the end game for these lot, how many story views they can get on their gifted products

As others have pointed out, she’d be better off keeping this account as her business account rather than a series of Dear Diary entries. She was quick enough to set up an account for her (awful) eating habits, so why not just have a personal account where you keep all this shite?

I wonder if the likes of JS would follow her personal account though? I think she knows not many people would follow her new account so doesn’t want to set one up cos she knows it’d be a flop.

Reactions: 7
It is strange that she didn’t tag him given that she tags everyone and their granny normally. I wonder is she trying to keep an air of mystery about it? Or maybe she is holding back slightly given he doesn’t seem to have posted anything even alluding to a possible romance

What year were Sonny or the water guy? Are there threads on here that cover those?

Reactions: 4
I could never understand that she could eat a double pepperoni pizza and slam ten margs but avocado wasn’t worth the nutritional fat 😒 but it’s okay now guys cause Dazza likes avo toast xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's still a pick me gobshite I see. Changes her personality on who she likes. I laughed when she was on the podium in 2nd place to him at golf. She would never share that if it was people she viewed as beneath her.

I 110% guarantee you Darragh is predominantly thinking about building contacts and growing his business which Shiv has access to do.

This episode will go down in the annals of Shiv history and she will end up even more bitter.

Reactions: 29
She's zero personality and I would beg of people not to watch her stories on Instagram cos she just LOVES the eNgAGEment. Watch it through an app please 😂 she rots me.

She's still a pick me gobshite I see. Changes her personality on who she likes. I laughed when she was on the podium in 2nd place to him at golf. She would never share that if it was people she viewed as beneath her.

I 110% guarantee you Darragh is predominantly thinking about building contacts and growing his business which Shiv has access to do.

This episode will go down in the annals of Shiv history and she will end up even more bitter.
I mean it’s obvious Darragh is a wannabe influencer who owns a gym and not a personal trainer with his gym.

If he was serious about his business - why would he want to associate with herself? 😂. She’s the laughing stock of the fitness industry - who’s influencing power is all but dead 😂.

Reactions: 14

because she needs the validation from strangers that she has a man

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.