Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 90% sure I had a “holiday romance” with that lad !! 😂 Luckily it’s the only thing I have in common with the Shivmeister!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe it!!! Ye were right. Well done detectives.
I’m shite at this game so I just don’t know what to think any more

Reactions: 7
Compare this time at that crazy golf place to the last time she was there! Last time she was screaming and shouting being her arrogant, attention seeking, ‘I’m better than everyone’ self, barely a peep out of her this time. So we’ve cracked the code of her getting a man… she’s completely changed her personality!
I bet she’s promised him a night out with Diren and Paul Olima etc…. I’m so annoyed I’m away for the next few days… would love to watch all this unfold with some popcorn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder did she do another "Sonny" and pay for his flight ....🤔
That could have been his Christmas gift.

To whoever called out the “🥰” emoji in the “looking forward to a quiet weekend“ coffee thoughts - well done 👏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Any Goss on what he's like 🍵 😂
This was about 12/13 years ago now and I can’t be totally certain it’s him! But I met a lad one night in dublin . I was on the rebound. He was on the bag. Took me to an after party near Lucan but can’t remember exactly where.. He then drove a few times to come see me.( I was living in Galway) Then he told me he was moving to England to dump me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This was about 12/13 years ago now and I can’t be totally certain it’s him! But I met a lad one night in dublin . I was on the rebound. He was on the bag. Took me to an after party near Lucan but can’t remember exactly where.. He then drove a few times to come see me.( I was living in Galway) Then he told me he was moving to England to dump me! 🤣
He sounds lovely 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm getting Milk Tray man vibes here. Does Shiv love Milk Tray? Well, hopefully this new fella will be good for Shiv and she'll be happy and be less of a knob. Over time she'll get married and have a baby then maybe get a part time job doing the lunch rush at the chippy when the kid is in school. Its all so romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus her outfit is cat. So Is his …. So she’ll be moved to Dublin by paddy’s day …

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.