Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's possible Darragh hasn't been playing ball and wanted to leave the romantic encounter behind in Abu Dhabi and Shiv cannot comprehend it after telling the whole world she had a holiday romance and liking all his pics.

She's a full on red flag and walking ick!! He's probably mortified people know about them. The more desperate posts from her, the more plausible it seems.
She flew home to the box room a week early and has woken up in the box room every day since.

There is no romance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another 2022 highlight - the poor quality MP cameras

View attachment 1825155
And her trying to explain her size difference defo wasn’t down to her retouching her pictures. But that the shoot had a proper expensive camera and she always takes her pics on an iPhone 😂😂😂 yea ok shiv. Pull the other one (the only thing she will be pulling this season).

Oh that was harsh actually… she will also be pulling a Christmas cracker. So I guess she pulled something this Christmas. Luv ya shiv 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's been a bad 2022 for Shiv from a viewers perspective.

The year she ran her business into the ground, had to take a job at a gym and realised that living differently is a falsehood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's been a bad 2022 for Shiv from a viewers perspective.

The year she ran her business into the ground, had to take a job at a gym and realised that living differently is a falsehood.
And the values she’s had for years and grew a following around - not needing a person in her life. being her best self when she’s on her own. Living her best life because she dosnt need someone in her life.

Quickly went down the toilet when someone showed a little interest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And her trying to explain her size difference defo wasn’t down to her retouching her pictures. But that the shoot had a proper expensive camera and she always takes her pics on an iPhone 😂😂😂 yea ok shiv. Pull the other one (the only thing she will be pulling this season).

Oh that was harsh actually… she will also be pulling a Christmas cracker. So I guess she pulled something this Christmas. Luv ya shiv 😘
And protested too much that she was totally fine with her body image before dropping about 15kg in 6 weeks via starvation and over training and a little ❄ #jointhefurnace "I love helping women"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we've been over this many times but I don't understand the bloody hair extensions. They drag her down. Imagine how much easier it would be to manage her hair without them - so much quicker to wash and dry! It just doesn't make sense for someone who works out so much.

Plus I genuinely think she looks better with shorter hair.

Reactions: 25
Siobhans definitely one of those girls that gets a pint of Guinness purely for Instagram. She absolutely hates it. Pink gin and lemonade for the rest of night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone please tell me what happened with the brother in law? I missed that!

I know we've been over this many times but I don't understand the bloody hair extensions. They drag her down. Imagine how much easier it would be to manage her hair without them - so much quicker to wash and dry! It just doesn't make sense for someone who works out so much.

Plus I genuinely think she looks better with shorter hair.
Absolutely, a nice Sharp shoulder length cut would be perfect, still a bit of length but way easier to manage. I hate extensions. Hers are far too long
Her hair is a nice shade and would lovely if it was healthy

Siobhans definitely one of those girls that gets a pint of Guinness purely for Instagram. She absolutely hates it. Pink gin and lemonade for the rest of night.
I’m not so sure, I think this one would drink Buckfast out of a dirty boot rather than go without alcohol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not so sure, I think this one would drink Buckfast out of a dirty boot rather than go without alcohol
Oh no doubt. She’d drink hand sanitizer for gods sake. But I think she drinks Guinness just purely for the Irish aesthetic.

I feel like the telling of the tampon story may have been a low?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember her trying to play chess tit faced at 4am 😅 I can’t remember if she was on someone else’s story but that was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.