Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 I know it's Christmas and we all eat out and enjoy ourselves but my mam would kill me if I was ordering in or going out for food for every meal when I'm home with her 😂
See this is my just turned 20 year old son. Food arriving day and night 🤣
I would hope he's grown out of it in his mid 30s !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Below is an interesting post from a crossfitting couple, battling addiction, waking up early to fight each other for the last few cans, before going to coach people all day. If Shiv reads here, maybe she might recognise some traits of her own in there. Christmas is a really hard time for people with addictions, but rather than dealing with it, she leans in and “functions” with it.

Her relationship with her family through alcohol is the most bizarre family dynamic to me, to the point where it seems they enable her now and have given her a tacit permission to carry on drinking the way she does.

God only knows the amount of alcohol she is consuming considering she’s gone ‘dark’ for much of the last few days.

If she wasn’t such a c*nt I’d feel bad for her

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Below is an interesting post from a crossfitting couple, battling addiction, waking up early to fight each other for the last few cans, before going to coach people all day. If Shiv reads here, maybe she might recognise some traits of her own in there. Christmas is a really hard time for people with addictions, but rather than dealing with it, she leans in and “functions” with it.

Her relationship with her family through alcohol is the most bizarre family dynamic to me, to the point where it seems they enable her now and have given her a tacit permission to carry on drinking the way she does.

God only knows the amount of alcohol she is consuming considering she’s gone ‘dark’ for much of the last few days.

If she wasn’t such a c*nt I’d feel bad for her
She is obviously drinking quite a lot in the evenings judging by her deathly complexion.

Reactions: 14
She can't of gotten that many pt clients, since she started she's been away and was able to come home early. Clients my hole. She was working the reception.

Reactions: 16
She can't of gotten that many pt clients, since she started she's been away and was able to come home early. Clients my hole. She was working the reception.
The ‘clients’ have been people signing up for a taster session. She’s the biggest clown in that industry, which is saying something

Reactions: 13
Cleaning the toilets more like!!
Who in their right mind would put that gee bag on reception/front of house!

Reactions: 8
Don’t think she’s out with your man Darragh anyway. Must be playing the field while home!

Reactions: 2
She's avoiding Rivervalley like the plague again anyway.
Tell tell sign she’s actually back in Rivervalley but won’t post. Wants people to people to think she’s living her best life in town - when in reality she’s prob getting up at 7am to get into town to take content and walk about then go home in the evening to make it look like she’s had a super busy day.

Plus that cinema she was in was movies at swords and then it looks like a Nando’s in the pavilions. So she’s defo in the family home 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does her Mam make rocky road? Would it have been Shiv that gave him that and maybe they celebrated his birthday in Kilkenny at the weekend?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does her Mam make rocky road? Would it have been Shiv that gave him that and maybe they celebrated his birthday in Kilkenny at the weekend?!?
Ah here, she got a ride a while ago. I'm getting embarrassed by comments like this at this stage. It was a one night stand. I fail to believe even shiv is that cringe. And is the worst.

Not pointing you out in particular btw. Just saying it's a bit far fetched to keep going on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here, she got a ride a while ago. I'm getting embarrassed by comments like this at this stage. It was a one night stand. I fail to believe even shiv is that cringe. And is the worst.

Not pointing you out in particular btw. Just saying it's a bit far fetched to keep going on about it.
🤣🤣🤣I have been known to stir the pot in my time but I would have to disagree and say she is defo that cringe 🤣!!
Also didn’t someone above say she was at his gym this weekend?! A bitta mammies rocky road wouldn't be the furthest stretch for Siobhan O’ Thirsty!!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.