Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's raging that Raisins partner took the front seat for the dune rides. She didn't manage to record any footage for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come she doesn’t wake up naturally at 5am in AD? Today’s morning thoughts time stamp was 8.31 am which is like after noon London time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh duck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂
she dresses like an infant

Reactions: 6
was wondering if the prolonged shots of her actual arse, coz the leggings are like g-string leggings-were for her o(h)nly fans page?
She's probably hoping so F1 drivers or mechanics are following her. Dogs (animals) do that, presenting it called. You'd lose a helmet up there, or a tampax 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely hoping to get in with an F1 person through Laura. It could not be more obvious!!

She'll be tagging the hell out of her looking for reshares.

Reactions: 14
What is she doing saying she is going from Auh -> dxb so she is going from airport to airport only? And in a car?

I hate people who think they are smart by using the airport codes only to be completely incorrect in its use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.