Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I choked when she said that.
“Im only going to take on a few people so I can run my business. But I did more work In 5 hours then I have all week”

Great sign for anyone signed up to the furnace. She’s available maybe 2/3 hours a week 🤣
Anyone who signs up to the Furncace deserves all they get at this stage.

They'll get even less engagement off her with this latest craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought you guys might like this video 🤭
Omg- this!! Yes!!!
Like please please please can people wake up to these fools…I comments earlier on the Diren K thread where he’s claimed to invent the famous flow state- a phenomenon since the 1970s
And Becca- claiming to cure binge eating and create habits- like she’s qualified in anything.
I think one of the worst offenders is Queen (lol) Nicole- holding retreats (retreas minus the t for the true Tallaght vibes) for what- healing and meditation and card reading?! No qualifications- basically scamming stupid people. How is this soo un regulated?

Anyway- I’m having a wine and a rant!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Such garbage she is spouting. Loves one on one coaching yet hasn’t done it in about 6 years. Asks people to apply to be cocked by her which will be “expensive” but doesn’t say how much.
I think your autocorrect had a Freudian slip there 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg- this!! Yes!!!
Like please please please can people wake up to these fools…I comments earlier on the Diren K thread where he’s claimed to invent the famous flow state- a phenomenon since the 1970s
And Becca- claiming to cure binge eating and create habits- like she’s qualified in anything.
I think one of the worst offenders is Queen (lol) Nicole- holding retreats (retreas minus the t for the true Tallaght vibes) for what- healing and meditation and card reading?! No qualifications- basically scamming stupid people. How is this soo un regulated?

Anyway- I’m having a wine and a rant!!!

You're not alone on the wine I completely agree 😂 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn't have put it better myself. They are scamming stupid people. People with low IQs or in some cases people who are vulnerable and looking for something to cling to.

Maybe we're the stupid ones for not getting onboard with this gravy train, but I like to think at least I have some morals.

Reactions: 14
She is low level scum. She is trying to exploit people who are feeling crap about themselves. She preys on people who are vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Halloween themed thread title suggestion:

They used to fear Frankenstein's Monster, but now kids run from the Clapham Stomper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is low level scum. She is trying to exploit people who are feeling crap about themselves. She preys on people who are vulnerable
I agree and there is a lot of vulnerable people who have A LOT of money at their disposal whether it be from inheritance or other means.

I don't see her as any different from swindlers like the tinder swindler or this romance scams where older women are conned out of money by younger men online.

Reactions: 7
Welcome to desperationville population 1 unwashed minger. She is an awful yolk whom i have zero pity nor empathy.
⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰ tick tock there is a new PT on the block if your loaded and been living under a rock i’ll fleece you . negative comments on my posts you i will block .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shiv must be their plus size.

MP: "Siobhan we're bringing you in to model the plus size range, we think this is a huge emerging market for us and you fit perfectly into that category"

Shiv: "OK sounds amazing" ✌

Shiv: "It's my iphone making me look different"

Tbf some of the MyProtein adjustments were scandalous but Shiv is the dope who approved them for making her look like a manican.
And yet Sinead looks the same as always .. how will she explain that one .. through a teeth sucking rant I bet 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘How great are newspapers’

Is this the content she is reduced to now?? IS SHE ACTUALLY OK????? Doesn't she recall ye old times in little old Ireland when we had those very newspapers and still do??! I'm so morto for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
🚨 🚨 Shiv has discovered the weekend papers everyone 🚨 🚨 Thank god I’ll finally have someone to explain current affairs to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘How great are newspapers’

Is this the content she is reduced to now?? IS SHE ACTUALLY OK????? Doesn't she recall ye old times in little old Ireland when we had those very newspapers and still do??! I'm so morto for her.
She might learn something the ignorant bint.

Maybe she'll enlighten us that the Queen has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.