Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wondering where the cringy gobshite who thinks pointing in the air with an empty plastic cup in hand is dancing is gone ? I'd never go looking if I was her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a passion project and it's going to be expensive 🤣 Hilarious. As she slurps and fidgets her way through the sales pitch. And then such an in-depth application form asking for contact details, age, and...
Also like can't take on many people and people DID dm her BUT some of the emails bounced back so here's the application form. Stinks of back in the furnace days when she was trying to advertise without sounding like she was 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she actually ok??? I can hardly understand a single word she is spouting from her rage-inducing gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such garbage she is spouting. Loves one on one coaching yet hasn’t done it in about 6 years. Asks people to apply to be cocked by her which will be “expensive” but doesn’t say how much.

Please someone find out the cost structure.
Great start to the weekend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she wise though. Asking people to sign up, it's going to be expensive for them and it's just a passion project for her? Can't take on too many because she'll still be busy 'actually running the business' where 30 seconds ago she said she did the most work today (friday) than she has done all week (Monday- Thursday). Whyyyyyyy would anyone work with this dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Down and out in Clapham Common.

the last ditch desperate attempt to pull in cash without having to run ANOTHER fire sale on the Oven.

Don’t worry though Shiv, Tattle remembers:

Days since last Oven sale:25
Days til Abu Dhabi: 38
Punishment sessions during ‘best self Month’ (since Monday 3rd October): 14

Reactions: 20
Why does she eat her hair half way through?
Because she's lying and knows it. It's a coping mechanism.

The body gives signals aways, everytime Shiv lies it's fidgeting with the hair.

Also like can't take on many people and people DID dm her BUT some of the emails bounced back so here's the application form. Stinks of back in the furnace days when she was trying to advertise without sounding like she was 😂😂😂
She just wants a few of the higher earners.

Folks there is no cost structure!!

It's very simple what she's at.

1) what do you do?

2) How much can you afford?

3) onto glassdoor, check earnings

4) Present a number and manipulate

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is really incredible stuff, as others have said, she’s an absolute disgrace, extremely transparent what she’s trying to do - sift through the ‘poors’ to find those 3 or 4 potential clients that have the holy grail of high income and low self esteem when it comes to their bodies. Passion project - It’s clearly not, you couldn’t wait to get out of it last time, and if it really is why not do it for free for a couple of select people, and with their agreement show their progress, and how your methods work (just ask them to cover the gym rent).

AF8B0EAB-6241-4940-BD3C-7B5BE918EE8F.jpeg
6D09F43E-05EA-4B31-A4F9-4CC6AF92A2AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she's lying and knows it. It's a coping mechanism.

The body gives signals aways, everytime Shiv lies it's fidgeting with the hair.

She just wants a few of the higher earners.

Folks there is no cost structure!!

It's very simple what she's at.

1) what do you do?

2) How much can you afford?

3) onto glassdoor, check earnings

4) Present a number and manipulate
Yeah. I think it's her tell. And the more nonsense she's spouting, the more she slurps. Maybe she's subconsciously trying to suck the words back in or trap them with extensions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My P did her dirty again 😱
Shiv must be their plus size.

MP: "Siobhan we're bringing you in to model the plus size range, we think this is a huge emerging market for us and you fit perfectly into that category"

Shiv: "OK sounds amazing" ✌

Post shoot

Shiv: "It's my iphone making me look different"

Tbf some of the MyProtein adjustments were scandalous but Shiv is the dope who approved them for making her look like a manican.

Reactions: 15
Is she wise though. Asking people to sign up, it's going to be expensive for them and it's just a passion project for her? Can't take on too many because she'll still be busy 'actually running the business' where 30 seconds ago she said she did the most work today (friday) than she has done all week (Monday- Thursday). Whyyyyyyy would anyone work with this dose!
I choked when she said that.
“Im only going to take on a few people so I can run my business. But I did more work In 5 hours then I have all week”

Great sign for anyone signed up to the furnace. She’s available maybe 2/3 hours a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.