Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv: I get up at 5am every day because I am a high productivity GirlBossTM who does life on God mode - if you don’t believe me just check my timestamped morning coffee thoughts from 5.07am (I post them at 7.45am to be more #relatable to 9-5 losers like you)

PT Client: Great, I’d like a 6am PT session so I can fit a workout into my 9-5 work schedule.

Shiv:

3EC8B4C6-4057-4806-8D07-99C14E527885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Classic. 🤣😂 Also, she will not be able to tolerate actual real working hours, missing her precious morning routine and sacrificing her own training to train others, I give it 4 weeks max. Bali by January. Remember she hasn’t yet had to pay tax in the UK. And she’s already said it’s a challenge to afford London.
how much tax do you pay of sweet Fuckal tho? She’s not earning enough to pay tax surely? 1 or 2 oveners and a few quid from MP tat. Sugar daddy paying the rent. So she’s grand

Why does Shiv have the same gait as this Neolithic cartoon?
thought you had posted a pic of her after she had slept in the tan. Twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The real Shiv O Hagan was exposed during Covid. Travelling the world taking liberties, taking vaccines, taking all Ireland tickets for games she had no interest in, taking teeth whitening strips off in taxis, taking people's money.

She done nothing to protect or help others in fact she made people's health worse. Let's not forget all of that ever.

Reactions: 32
I just can't stop watching that reel of her walking in different countries. It's the strangest gait. No wonder it's more of a stomp! Doesn't start with the heel like most of us (although chi running etc would recommend midfoot anyway), and even stranger is that she doesn't seem to toe off either? Is there something wrong with her ankles? Like, maybe she should do a course in how to walk? See a physio or something?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't stop watching that reel of her walking in different countries. It's the strangest gait. No wonder it's more of a stomp! Doesn't start with the heel like most of us (although chi running etc would recommend midfoot anyway), and even stranger is that she doesn't seem to toe off either? Is there something wrong with her ankles? Like, maybe she should do a course in how to walk? See a physio or something?
John Cleese would love her 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Siobhan O'Hagan #38 More inane drivel from Miss Siobhan Oh, while she stomps around London like a buffalo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's the point in her having the whoop on its giving her unsolicited advice and pointing out her negative drinking habits. Drinking near to everyday is madness. The drinking will catch up with her eventually I bet her pancreas and liver are screaming at her. Lol going back to training people in person how beneath her that was for a long time I hope she brushes up on her dodgy training skills. How to stomp in 12 weeks to 30,000 steps a day should be her tag line.

Reactions: 11
New thread title suggestion:
SOH #38:
Stuffing her gob with croissants from Gail’s, with her tipex nails, while the furnace fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I think new title should somehow include “Whoops I did it again” but beyond that I’ve no contributions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.