Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen roll on the table 🙈 has she never heard of napkins? Flip me mortified

Hasn’t a clue how to arrange flowers in a vase 🥴 she’s just stuffed them in there 😅
Ugh not the crackers and hummus still in their packaging 🥴 Honestly, this photo is what I'd send to my mum when I was 19, freshly moved out of home to go to uni and excited about having friends over - not something that constitutes a remarkable event when you're a functioning adult.

I'm being petty haha but I do get irrationally peeved off when people over 21 revel in their helplessness and consider basic everyday grown up tasks to be achievements worth sharing with the world.

Reactions: 29
Ugh not the crackers and hummus still in their packaging 🥴 Honestly, this photo is what I'd send to my mum when I was 19, freshly moved out of home to go to uni and excited about having friends over - not something that constitutes a remarkable event when you're a functioning adult.

I'm being petty haha but I do get irrationally peeved off when people over 21 revel in their helplessness and consider basic everyday grown up tasks to be achievements worth sharing with the world.
The scented candle right next to jar of something. This is worse than Amber Heards cocaine photo stage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is student food. Packaged guacamole, yuck. Just make it fresh it takes 5 minutes.

Reactions: 16
That is student food. Packaged guacamole, yuck. Just make it fresh it takes 5 minutes.
If she knew how to make homemade guac it would've been a reel by now. That’s far too complex for her😅 The deep fried babybels was the pinnacle of cooking for Shiv. She may never reach such creative heights again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there a name on someone who is so delusional that they think they are a celebrity. She's a no body from swords who has a Instagram page and cons people out of money. Nothing more. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. She's a parody of herself.
While the Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when people overestimate their abilities, the phenomenon's opposite would be imposter syndrome. People suffering from imposter syndrome tend to underestimate their abilities or feel that they don't deserve their success.

Reactions: 10
The crackers in the packet, the sad pre-made dip and the random half lemon. That’s a fairly tragic offering. What is the lemon even for? Followed by… fajitas, no doubt straight from an Old El Paso kit. That passed for the height of sophistication when I was in college and that was a long, long time ago. She has the most basic palette and tastes, which would be fine were she not trying to position herself as an epicurean with sophisticated sensibilities. I don’t think she even realises how odd it looks to be going on about Gails and Wahaca as though they’re the pinnacle of gastronomy and now this early noughties student dinner.

Reactions: 30
What is her obsession with being the only female at the AM class 😫😫😫
At this point I'm convinced that what others here have been saying is true: other women are purposefully avoiding the classes she goes to.

Reactions: 26
She doesn't video the classes anymore either, just herself in the changing room. Has anyone noticed that?

I suspect words were had.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The crackers in the packet, the sad pre-made dip and the random half lemon. That’s a fairly tragic offering. What is the lemon even for? Followed by… fajitas, no doubt straight from an Old El Paso kit. That passed for the height of sophistication when I was in college and that was a long, long time ago. She has the most basic palette and tastes, which would be fine were she not trying to position herself as an epicurean with sophisticated sensibilities. I don’t think she even realises how odd it looks to be going on about Gails and Wahaca as though they’re the pinnacle of gastronomy and now this early noughties student dinner.
The wahaca adoration kills me. Loves a chain restaurant our Shiv.

Reactions: 11
The Dipso influencer is back again. Finds the biggest benefit of MyProtein electrolytes are when she is drinking.

What a pitch!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The vitamins ad! Shitshow! 🤣 Shaking them so loudly you can't hear what's she's mumbling incoherently. Breaking off halfway to show the open sores on her chest. Wtf! Hardly a great advertisement for skin, hair and nails gummies 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The vitamins ad! Shitshow! 🤣 Shaking them so loudly you can't hear what's she's mumbling incoherently. Breaking off halfway to show the open sores on her chest. Wtf! Hardly a great advertisement for skin, hair and nails gummies 😬😬
Good lord she is a total stink bomb like rancid … she would take the horn off a Spanish sailor

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.