Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she made 20k a month she would have booked an expensive apartment in GCD, 5* air bnb in London and rented a BMW again. Not getting the bus and staying in the Dean lmao.

Reactions: 22
I’m so lost as dip in and out of her stories, and apologies if it’s been mentioned already, but who the hell is this cici one ??!

Reactions: 4
I’m so lost as dip in and out of her stories, and apologies if it’s been mentioned already, but who the hell is this cici one ??!
She is one of the waitresses on First dates on Ch4. Apparently she's a PT and general Bali leech also. Obvs using shiv to try and boost her following.

Reactions: 13
Hahaha, speaking of, she has an article today in the Daily Fail... Another one who claims to be a PT but doesn’t go to the gym 🙄

Oh god. Had to edit, I actually read the article and Shiv gets a mention at the end as a "pal" and the "gorgeous pair" celebrated Paddys Day 😱

First Dates' Cici Coleman reveals her weight loss in bikini snaps https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-clad-snaps.html?ito=native_share_article-top
The comments are actually quite enjoyable for a change! Like her way less now than I did when she was on First Dates. Yawn. Interestin gthat some say she didn't come across well on Celeb Coach Trip. Haven't seen it, but it would make sense if she's hanging out with that Bali lot.
Things must be going badly if she's now an online coach, using photos of a 9 week transformation that mostly involves standing a bit differently as bait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm more surprised by the LOVE section and the "Be Open" comment
I have no issue with her expressing a potential interest in looking for a partnership, whatever she chooses and she shouldn’t have to answer to anyone either way. What I do have an issue with is her shitting all over people in romantic partnerships.

Also, reading novels. I don’t know why that one got on my tits so much. She harped on and on about how novels were a waste of time and that she would only read non-fiction/self improvement type books, I’m guessing to come across as superior to those who like fiction. But now has completely done a 180, even mentioning on her story the other day that she used to think novels were a waste of time but now reads them to understand the perspective of others. Again, spinning it like she’s lowered herself to the rest of us reading fiction, but only for the purpose of gaining different perspectives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Dunno if anyone watched that Kegs podcast thing she posted on her stories recently, but she confirmed she "spent too much money last year" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha, speaking of, she has an article today in the Daily Fail... Another one who claims to be a PT but doesn’t go to the gym 🙄

Oh god. Had to edit, I actually read the article and Shiv gets a mention at the end as a "pal" and the "gorgeous pair" celebrated Paddys Day 😱

First Dates' Cici Coleman reveals her weight loss in bikini snaps https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-clad-snaps.html?ito=native_share_article-top
CiCis article is such a lie, she was on Shivs stories daily doing BJJ or whatever they call it!!

Reactions: 6
Latest email;

Subject : A photoshoot after holidays 😎

Hello!

Well, the last few weeks have been absolutely hectic but I finally feel like I have my time back and I am SO ready to get back to the routine that makes me feel good.

The last 2 months consisted of 9 flights, god knows how many different beds, lots of wine, bread, dinners, desserts, and very little training.

Not your typical photoshoot prep!

I’ve written an email before about how I felt in the run up to my photoshoots with MyProtein last week.

I knew I was going to be in a good place, by practising acceptance around my priorities over the last two months (fun and work - my health took a back seat!)

You might be sick of hearing me talking about practising acceptance, but I want to emphasise that this doesn’t mean loving your body all the time.

I would be lying if I told you that I looked at photos and thought I looked my best.

I could see the extra weight I’ve gained over the last few months.

But that’s it. I didn’t associate negativity to it. It’s not a bad thing. I haven’t had any moral failings for gaining 5kg.

I noted it but I also knew that this wasn’t a result of my usual behaviour.

I knew that when I got back to the habits that are in line with my values (health, fitness, happiness, routine etc), that I would look leaner and feel better inside.

This is where the body positivity movement might be difficult for people who don’t have a good relationship with their body.

It’s not about loving your appearance - it’s about accepting it as it is.

Your body and the amount of body fat is controlled by so many factors, including your values, your behaviours, your environment, your health, your hormones, your abilities etc.

Some of these you cannot control e.g. if you have a medical issue or injury, you might find it more difficult to lower your body fat than somebody of similar size without said issue.

But what can you control?

You can control your behaviours and your environment, to name a few.

Accept what you cannot change and change what you can.

Also, loving your body doesn’t have to mean loving your appearance.

It can mean that you feed your body in a way that nourishes it and improves your health.

It can mean moving your body so that you feel stronger, fitter or to improve your physical and mental health.

Loving your body can mean listening to signs to slow down instead of pushing through a workout.

Loving your body can be reducing stress whatever way you can.

And the funny thing is, when you do this - you can end up feeling like your body loves you back.

If you need help with this, you can join The Furnace today by clicking the button below or feel free to reply if you have any questions before signing up!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Glad I had fun the last two months” O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever about writing in a copy book and making yourself cute little pie charts.... whatever floats your boat Shiv. But whyyyyyy upload it to Instagram??!

And she wishes she earned 20k a month..... washing her dirty mp gear in her mates flat tells me different!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest email;

Subject : A photoshoot after holidays 😎

Hello!

Well, the last few weeks have been absolutely hectic but I finally feel like I have my time back and I am SO ready to get back to the routine that makes me feel good.

The last 2 months consisted of 9 flights, god knows how many different beds, lots of wine, bread, dinners, desserts, and very little training.

Not your typical photoshoot prep!

I’ve written an email before about how I felt in the run up to my photoshoots with MyProtein last week.

I knew I was going to be in a good place, by practising acceptance around my priorities over the last two months (fun and work - my health took a back seat!)

You might be sick of hearing me talking about practising acceptance, but I want to emphasise that this doesn’t mean loving your body all the time.

I would be lying if I told you that I looked at photos and thought I looked my best.

I could see the extra weight I’ve gained over the last few months.

But that’s it. I didn’t associate negativity to it. It’s not a bad thing. I haven’t had any moral failings for gaining 5kg.

I noted it but I also knew that this wasn’t a result of my usual behaviour.

I knew that when I got back to the habits that are in line with my values (health, fitness, happiness, routine etc), that I would look leaner and feel better inside.

This is where the body positivity movement might be difficult for people who don’t have a good relationship with their body.

It’s not about loving your appearance - it’s about accepting it as it is.

Your body and the amount of body fat is controlled by so many factors, including your values, your behaviours, your environment, your health, your hormones, your abilities etc.

Some of these you cannot control e.g. if you have a medical issue or injury, you might find it more difficult to lower your body fat than somebody of similar size without said issue.

But what can you control?

You can control your behaviours and your environment, to name a few.

Accept what you cannot change and change what you can.

Also, loving your body doesn’t have to mean loving your appearance.

It can mean that you feed your body in a way that nourishes it and improves your health.

It can mean moving your body so that you feel stronger, fitter or to improve your physical and mental health.

Loving your body can mean listening to signs to slow down instead of pushing through a workout.

Loving your body can be reducing stress whatever way you can.

And the funny thing is, when you do this - you can end up feeling like your body loves you back.

If you need help with this, you can join The Furnace today by clicking the button below or feel free to reply if you have any questions before signing up!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Glad I had fun the last two months” O’Hagan
She is delusional.

Reactions: 5
Is that email not just the same shite she wrote about last week?
What does it even mean?
It’s nonsense

Reactions: 14
All I can say is f**k me pink she is a car crash!! Like WHY is she in London, was she chasing the lads again??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.