Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone from 6 weeks of "Survival Mode" to now she has no commitments coming up and can let her hair down and have some fun.
Mmmmmm I think this will be a seemless transition.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking yesterday about doing ‘bare minimum’ work while being in ‘survival mode’ the past 6 weeks: would love for the paying furnace members to be watching this! Talk about value for money 🤥🤥

Reactions: 12
Siobhan is a Peter Pan. People progress in life around her and getting married, have babies etc and she just stays still and latches onto the next crowd of instahuns. We've seen it with Leanne Moore, Felicity, and how many others. Sinead will settle down soon too and she'll be left standing with her "living differently" shtick, drinking more and more margs and reminding us about how happy she is about it all. It's quite sad.

Reactions: 21
Either she is using a filter or she definitely had Botox and her top lip done. It was never that full before

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1359546

20k a month from the furnace??
I had the same reaction to that too! Sure she barely has 20k followers on the oven IG page despite running (it in to the ground) for donkey’s years! There’s no way in hell she’s pulling in that much money per month, she’d have to have 225 people signed up every month to hit that and I doubt she has anywhere near that!

Reactions: 9
Poor Cici will have to get her flat fumigated after siobh leaves, least the hot water won't be wasted as the shower will defo not be used. She even looks smelly 🤮😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the chance she had to stop sunbathing as someone stood over her masturbating and blocking the sun 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Out sunning herself or should I say frying herself to a crisp, no doubt she’ll be on later to tell us all she was cat called.

Reactions: 15
I could be wrong but also looks something like get out of UK agency. Family section monthly visits and weekly calls. Mental section therapy. Accept its winter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she meant she would like to make £20k per month through her paid ads and her My Protein links.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.